Chapter 54 The Shocking News

"The people who attacked the Demon Realm and the Heaven Realm this time have been wiped out by the King Bi Cang of the Demon Realm." The messenger from the Demon Realm was dressed in plain robes, with his head on the ground, quietly reporting to the Emperor of Heaven, "The Demon Lord came here specifically to retaliate for his humble duty. I hope that the Emperor of Heaven will peace of mind.”

The Emperor of Heaven nodded: "Very good, very good. I didn't expect King Bi Cang to be so capable. Dare I ask where King Bi Cang is? She has made great achievements in suppressing the bandits this time. I want to reward her."

"Thank you Tianjun for your kindness, but... no need." The hand of the demon envoy placed on the ground was clenched into a fist. He was silent for a long time, and finally controlled his emotions, and said solemnly, "The prince has died in battle."

The Emperor of Heaven was stunned for a moment. Before he could react, he suddenly heard a ‘squeak’ and someone pushed open the door of the Heavenly Realm Council Hall without warning. In the backlight, a man in white robes stood at the door. People in the room couldn't see the expression on his face clearly. They could only see that he stood there for a long time, seeming to be distracted or in a daze. But when he stepped into the house, his expression was no different from before.

"Why did the Divine Lord come?" The Emperor of Heaven stood up to greet him, but he acted as if he had not heard his words. He just stared at the envoy from the demon world and asked, "Who were you talking about just now?"

When the messenger saw him, he bowed politely and said, "Returning to the Lord of Gods, Shen Li, the King Bi Cang of the Demon Realm, died in the battle in the East China Sea yesterday."

Xing Zhi was silent for a long time, then shook his head: "It's ridiculous. How can such news be reported without verification?"

As soon as this statement came out, not only the envoy was stunned, but even the Emperor of Heaven was stunned. Communication between the two realms must not be reported without verification. How could Xing Zhi not know about such a thing? The envoy kowtowed to the ground: "If it is not true, it would mean I despised you. Worth of being punished by five thunderbolts..."

Xing Zhi's expression turned cold: "Don't make an oath in front of the gods, it will come true."

The envoy's fists were clenched tightly, his joints turned white, and his voice could not hide his hoarse voice, "The Divine Lord doesn't know, but for his humble position, he would rather suffer the crime of being beaten to the head." The room was extremely quiet for a moment. They can almost hear the sound of very thin breathing, but there is not even a trace of sound coming from Xing Zhi's side, just like the heartbeat has stopped.

"Where's the body?" he asked, finally believing the news.

"The prince died together with the enemy on the East China Sea. But her body disappeared into the East China Sea, it could not be recovered. The general who rushed at that time only recovered two broken spears."

He paused for a moment: "In the East China Sea...where?"

"The sea is vast. After the general who found the broken weapon came back, he could no longer find the location at that time..." The messenger seemed to have feelings, "No one knows where the prince is now."

He doesn't know what kind of feeling passed through his heart. It was so painful that it seemed like blood was about to spill out. However, an invisible force grabbed the wound fiercely and roughly stopped the bleeding.

Xing Zhi's face remained as usual, as if he had no emotion at all, and he said to the Emperor of Heaven: "Yesterday, I noticed a slight movement of airflow in the outer sky, as if something happened in the lower world. Today I heard that King Bi Cang died in the human world, so I guess there must have been a fierce battle before her death. King Bi Cang is very powerful, and the remaining power may be harmful to the human world. I want to go down to the lower world to explore, but I don’t know what the will of the heavenly king is?"