Chapter 42 Look At the Stars

Mo Fang took a step forward, blocked Shen Li slightly, cupped his fists and said, "Her Lordship has no intention of humiliating the goddess. Don't blame her."

Xing Zhi narrowed his eyes slightly and said in a slightly raised tone: "Oh, it's rare for General Mo Fang to understand the prince's thoughts so well."

Hearing that there was no kindness in his tone, Mo Fang frowned and wanted to answer, but Shen Li said: "Why bother Mo Fang." She pulled Mo Fang's wrist and glared at him, dissatisfied with him for speaking out privately. , Mo Fang was slightly startled, lowered his eyes, and stepped back obediently.

"The goddess Youlan spoke rudely to my Demon Realm General. Shen Li couldn't bear this tone. So what if she bullied her?" Shen Li looked at Xing Zhi, "Shenjun looked like he was going to attack the enemy, but he wanted to help her bully me back?"

After hearing what Shen Li said, his tone became even more elusive: "Oh, the prince is so angry because of the general. Seriously, she loves his soldiers like her own son."

"It's not as good as the Lord Shen who is so compassionate." She couldn't hold it back for a moment, the emotions in her heart overflowed, and her tone became solemn and her words were slightly cold. She thought Xing Zhi would be angry after hearing this, but unexpectedly he curled up the corner of his mouth and had a gloomy look in his eyes. After retreating for a moment, he actually felt a little happy.

The joy in Xing Zhi’s eyes made Shen Li think of all the past events, and she suddenly felt angry again. She suddenly felt that this god was playing with her in the palm of his hand, and would come to seduce her after breaking the relationship between them. The heat of his seduction was damn good, and when the fish was about to take the bait, the fish discovered that the fisherman was throwing a straight hook, and watched her put her mouth on it and pierce it bloody! Shen Li thinks Xing Zhi Shenjun is so mean! Does she have to nail herself to this straight hook?

The more she thought about it, the angrier she became. Shen Li's face turned completely cold. "If the Lord God wants to collect debts for her, he should go to the Lord Demon himself to argue with him. If there is any punishment, Shen Li will be willing to suffer it and won't bother you to get angry. Farewell." After that, without waiting for Xing Zhi's consent, she dragged Mo Jian and left.

Youlan felt aggrieved in her heart and looked at Shen Li's leaving figure with some reluctance. She looked up at Xing Zhi and saw that he was also looking at Shen Li deeply. Youlan said: "This person from the demon world is too ignorant of etiquette. King Bi Cang dares to treat the people of heaven like this, and her surrender is not sincere at all. It may cause disaster in the future."

Xing Zhi turned around, looked at Youlan intently, and said with a sudden smile: "Isn't it true? If the goddess provokes her like this again next time, it will be terrible if she accidentally pinches your neck." He said the words were gentle but revealed a hint of chill, "Maybe the corpses will be separated."

Youlan suddenly felt a chill on her neck and glanced at Xing Zhi weakly: "At that time...will the Lord of God uphold justice for Youlan?"

Xing Zhi smiled, which made Youlan's heart warm, but she heard Xing Zhi say firmly: "No, the Demon King loves King Bi Cang very much, and he will definitely protect his shortcomings. The heaven will not go to war for the goddess. After all, peace between the two worlds is the most important thing. If there is that time, the goddess can rest in peace. Xing Zhi will come and offer some fruits."

Youlan stood in the garden in a daze, watching his white clothes fluttering as he walked away. 

Shen Li's steps were fast and heavy, and she refused to slow down even after walking out of the palace gate. Mo Fang followed quietly, and it was only then that he softly called out: "Your Majesty."