Chapter 35 Coincidence?

The girl's body was shaking so badly that Shen Li had no choice but to let her go for the time being.

In her moment of joy, she actually forgot that the Xiao He she knew had already sacrificed herself for the person she liked. Regardless of whether she just looked similar to Xiao He or not, so what if she was really the reincarnation of Xiao He. Not everyone is the same. Xing Zhi, Meng Po Tang is both poison and relief for ordinary people. In this life, she no longer knows the man named King Rui, and she has never been hurt by such a scheme.

Shen Li was silent for a moment, then Xing Zhi took a step forward and asked the girl: "You are not very good, but you dare to blatantly set up a stall to harm people. It is really a bit presumptuous. Aren't you afraid that the land of the mountain gods will accuse you?"

The girl gingerly hugged the python's neck on her lap and replied in a low voice: "The land of the mountain god here has been captured long ago."

Hearing this, Shen Li and Xing Zhi looked at each other, and Shen Li asked, "When were they taken away? Did you see where they were taken?" When she asked, her tone became slightly stern unconsciously, which frightened the girl even more. She was shaking so much that her pink lips trembled for a long time but she couldn't squeeze out a single word.

"I didn't beat you..." Shen Li sighed, feeling a little depressed. Xing Zhi laughed sullenly beside her.

When Shen Li was helpless, the green python lying on the girl's lap moved its head and said in a slightly hoarse voice: "Great Immortal, please forgive me." It struggled to hold up its head, but Shen Li just shook her twice and let her go. Being so overwhelmed and aware of the gap in strength, Qing Mang (green python) was even more respectful: "We, mother and daughter, did not want to do such a harmful business, but we were forced by reality and had no choice but to do such a thing. But in the past few months, we have definitely not harmed anyone's life! We only took away the money and released the people, and we have never harmed anyone! We hope that the immortal will save our life."

"When did you set up a stall here?" Shen Li asked, changing the question, "And why were you forced to do such a thing?"

When talking about this, Qing Mang sighed: "It seems that it is also because the lands of the mountain gods are disappearing. We originally lived in the mountains and forests thirty miles away from Yangzhou City. The father of this child is a mortal. Before, we relied on his father. I could barely survive with the food I grew myself and the prey I brought back from the mountains. But three months ago, something happened to the mountain where we lived. The trees were withered, miasma was everywhere, and not a single blade of grass grew..." Thinking of that scene, Qing Mang seems to still have lingering fears. She sighed and said, "None of the earth mountain gods were there. Later I heard from other monsters on the mountain that they were taken away by some guys called Fushengmen."

It’s the Fushengmen again. Shen Li frowned. It seemed that they arrested more than just people around the capital. Where did a small sect of cultivating immortals that had risen in recent years get the ability to capture so many immortals? And there was such a demonic energy. At this time, even Shen Li began to wonder if there was someone with evil intentions in the demon world.

"So I had no choice but to take this child and hide here. There is very little food to eat in this mountain. In desperation, we came up with this strategy, robbing passers-by of their money and food to use for survival."

"Where is your husband?" Xing Zhi asked softly, but it was not about the Fusheng Sect. "If he doesn't come, how will a mortal live?"

"He..." Qing Mang hesitated for a moment and then said honestly, "He was a Taoist priest before he married me. Although he usually lives with me, he has never given up the responsibility of exterminating demons and defending Taoism in his heart. This time there is a miasma in the mountains. First, he took his disciples to Yangzhou City long before us, mother and daughter ran out. He said that the miasma is so powerful that the city will definitely be affected..."