Chapter 21 Dealing with Feeling is Hard

Her wet and warm body fell limp in his arms. She slid down, but a hand that wasn't too dirty hugged her around the waist. When Shen Li's bloody right hand fell from his cheek, he gently grabbed it. Stopping, he turned his palm and pressed his fingertips on her pulse. The man in white frowned: "Where is the camp?"

Shang Bei came over quickly. He wanted to take Shen Li back because it seems inappropriate, but when he saw that this man was full of fairy spirit, he thought he must be sent from heaven. The messenger was not in a hurry to bring Shen Li back, but the divine realm... only sent one person down?

"Who is your Excellency?"

"Beyond the sky, in the Zhishui Pavilion, is the Lord Xing Zhi."

People in the demon world are not familiar with Tianwaitian, and they don’t know what Zhishui Pavilion is, but the only god in the world named Xing Zhi is the ancient god, the god who granted Shen Li a marriage...

Shang Bei's face was solemn. If it were him, he would really only need one person.

"I'm sorry, I haven't been to the lower realms for a long time, and I got lost for a while, so I got here too late."

Shang Bei was silent for a moment, not wanting to accuse him, so he turned around and ordered: "Clear the battlefield, help the injured, and return to camp!" He quickly walked to Xing Zhi's side, stretched out his hand and said, "Don't bother the Lord God, I will help you, please hand in Her Lordship to me."

"No." Xing Zhi turned around to avoid Shang Bei's outstretched hand, "It won't be a problem if I hold her. Besides, she ran here on her own." After that, he ignored Shang Bei and went on his own. After taking a few steps forward, he suddenly turned his head and said, "By the way, where is the camp?"

Shang Bei said silently, Tianwai Tian Xing Zhi Jun's temper... is really... unique.

The sun swayed with the swaying green leaves, the breeze was cool, and the herbs were fragrant. She slowly sat up and saw the man in green and white clothes lying on his back on the rocking chair, swaying slowly. The sound of ‘squeaking’ tells the tranquillity of time.

The rocking chair slowly stopped, and the man turned his head and looked at her quietly: "What? Are you hungry?"

"No." Her usually straight back suddenly curled up slightly, and a wry smile appeared on her lips for the first time, "It's just... so tired."

Her head felt warm, and his warm palms gently rubbed her head: "Have a rest, it's okay."

"Um."

She closed her eyes quietly, and suddenly woke up. She grabbed the void and said, "Wait!" Shen Li woke up suddenly, the wounds on her body hurt fiercely, and her left hand even hurt from her shoulder to her fingertips. Even she couldn't help it. Gritting her teeth and groaning.

"Her...what's wrong with Her Lordship?"

Shen Li took a closer look and saw a soldier looking at her in panic. She looked around and realized that she was lying on the bed in the tent, her whole body hurting as if she was about to spread out. She didn't need to look at herself to know that. At this time, she must be wrapped like a rice dumpling. And the memories that flooded her mind made it impossible for her to lie still.

"Hel me up."

Xiaobing waved his hand: "No, Your Majesty, that...that said, you can't move."

It must be some messy taboos explained by the long-winded military doctor. Shen Li was disdainful but did not continue to press. Then she asked: "Is there any reports on the number of people killed in this battle? Is there any way to save the souls? How is General Mo's injury? Where is he?" The soldier was stunned by her series of questions and ran outside: "I'll call the general right now!"