Chapter 15 How Disappointing.

Shen Li did not dare to take Xing Yun around for fear that the poisonous gas would spread faster in his body. She placed Xing Yun in an empty house. At this time, there was no one left in Prince Rui's mansion. Shen Li had only one person. Gritting her teeth, she put a little bit inner power on the back of his hand: "This can only temporarily relieve your pain. I don't have medical skills, and the doctor can't cure your ordinary injury, so I have no choice but to leave the capital and go to the suburbs to find a mountain god who can heal people. It will take a while, so just wait patiently and don’t go anywhere.”

Xing Yun smiled helplessly: "Where else can I go? I can't move even if I want to."

Shen Li stood up and looked at Xing Yun silently for a while, her voice was a little low: "In a while... maybe I won't come back, but don't worry, the fairy who will treat you will definitely come." She turned around, after leaving, there is no longer any nostalgia, but the voice left in the air is a little deeper than before, "We are separated by mountains and rivers, and we will never see each other again... take care of yourself."

"Thank you for taking care of me these days."

Xing Yun looked at the empty room and was speechless for a long time, but suddenly he laughed: "You said thank you so quietly, how reluctant you are..." The wind blew into the room through the open window, raising Xing Yun's head. The strands of hair scattered the sigh from his lips: "In the end... you didn't even look at me seriously."

How disappointing.

Shen Li thought to herself that although Mo Fang had been given half a day to fight, facing the elites of the demon world, even if he tried his best, he might not be able to delay that long. Shen Li really didn't dare to stay in Prince Rui's Mansion anymore. If the pursuers came, they would only harm Xing Yun and bring disaster to innocent people. She has now recovered 70% to 80% of her mana. Although she is not completely sure of escaping from the pursuers, in the deserted wilderness, she can at least fight with all her strength, which gives her a little more hope.

Shen Li moved very quickly and reached the wild mountains in the suburbs in an instant. She stood on the top of the mountain and looked into the distance. It was a sunny day, and she could see the scenery in the distance. The gate of the capital was already very far away. She Is turning her robe, walked into the mountains and forests, and found a place where the spiritual energy was extremely strong. She gathered the magic power in her palms, placed her palms on the ground, and shouted solemnly: "Come!"

It was as if a spiritual light poured into the ground from her palm. The light spread out very quickly with her as the centre of the circle. The rocks trembled, birds and beasts ran away in fright, and the strong wind lifted the corners of Shen Li's clothes. After landing, within a moment, several figures suddenly appeared in the silent mountain forest. They all stood around Shen Li. When the light around them dissipated, Shen Li stood up and looked around. There was an old man with a white beard, a young girl and a few strange-looking young people. Everyone was shocked and stunned. Looking at her fearfully.

Shen Li knew that her demonic aura must have frightened these honest immortals, but there was no time to explain now. It was good for them to be afraid of her. So, her face became even colder, and she said solemnly: "Who can save people and treat their illness?"

Several mountain immortals looked at each other, and a young man with antlers on his head and muscles all over his body took a trembling step forward: "I..." As soon as Shen Li's eyes fell on him, he squatted down with his head in his hands and let out a strange scream, " Hey, don’t kill me!”

The corner of Shen Li's mouth moved, but she finally suppressed her disdainful expression and said coldly: "There is a person lying in the west wing of Prince Rui's Mansion in the capital. His name is Xing Yun, and he was injured by the demon spirit that transformed resentment. He is weak and is about to die. I came here to find someone to save him."