Chapter 10 Vicious Formation

The incense was lingering, the windows were tightly closed, and the walls were covered with talismans to ward off evil spirits. The Crown Prince sat behind the sandalwood table with a cold expression: "Prince Rui's Mansion, they will find a place." The sapphire Buddha beads were slapped hard on the table, causing the porcelain cup to tremble and the water ripples to vibrate. Fu Sheng was silent, "Now, I can't even keep them. Fu Sheng! Where are the monks and those foreign warlocks?"

"Go back to the prince, he is already waiting outside the door."

The Crown Prince nodded with satisfaction: "Hmph, okay, let me see what else that monster is capable of."

The grape leaves in the courtyard danced with the wind. Shen Li looked at the leaves and thought that she might not be able to eat the fruit. Xingyun's food was so delicious, and the fruit from the fruit trees he planted should also be very sweet. Sure. She was determined to leave within three days. No matter what Xingyun's place would be like by then, she couldn't stay any longer. It would only make things worse. The threat from the crown prince can still be avoided in Prince Rui's Mansion, but the threat from the demon world... is something that a mortal can't handle.

There was a "bang dong" sound. Shen Li looked into the front yard and saw Xingyun was struggling to move the stones in the yard. Sweat was dripping down his face. He seemed to be calculating something and moved his lips lightly, there are words in his mouth. It was rare to see such a serious expression on his face. Shen Li couldn't help but stare blankly for a moment, and a thought suddenly came to her mind: It would be better if there was no marriage arrangement.

If there was no such arrangement, she wouldn't have to run away from it, nor would she have to leave in such a hurry. She could just...

Can……

What?

Shen Li suddenly came back to her senses and was so startled by her sudden thoughts that she forgot to blink. What is she hoping for in her heart...

"Shen Li." A call came from the front yard, interrupting Shen Li's thoughts. She shook off the complicated emotions in her mind and walked towards the front yard.

The scattered stones in the front yard had been rearranged. Xingyun stood in front of the large water tank and waved to Shen Li: "Let's lift this water tank together." Shen Li curled her lips and walked over. She lifted the half-human-high water tank with one hand and asked, "Where to put it?"

"Over there in the corner." Xingyun pointed, watching Shen Li carry the water jar over easily, he said, "I changed the formation in the room into an extremely fierce formation, especially at night, this formation is composed of other elements. Awesome, remember not to come to the front yard, if you want to go out, you have to go out with me."

Shen Li knew that Xingyun was somewhat capable in this area, but she always felt that even if he, a mortal, could form a formation that condensed the essence of the sun and the moon well, he might not be able to create a ferocious formation. She is the tyrant in the demon world? So, she just ignored Xingyun's words and didn't take them to heart at all. Instead, she changed the subject and asked, "Why did you suddenly change the formation?"

Xingyun smiled: "It's not for you and me, so I can have a good sleep."

As if deliberately going against Xingyun's words, at night, when the lights of the houses were extinguished, the sound of chanting sutras suddenly sounded outside the small courtyard. Xingyun covered his ears with a quilt in the inner room and sighed: "I didn't expect this to happen. A clumsy move. I really overestimated the Crown Prince." Before he could finish reciting, there was a crisp sound among the faint sound of chanting that entered his ears. Xingyun immediately stood up, grabbed the clothes on the bedside and threw them around before walking into the hall.