Abby and Ellie- Ncis -Cyo (Tattoo)

AS: leaning over Ellie's shoulder "Hey, Bishop, what's that you're sketching?"
EB: blushing slightly "Oh, uh, it's just a design. You know, for a tattoo."
AS: "A tattoo? You're getting inked? That's awesome! What's the design?"
EB: "Well, it's personal. But it's related to my time here at NCIS."
AS: "Come on, spill! You can trust me. I'm the queen of secrets."
EB: takes a deep breath "Okay, fine. It's a combination of symbols. The DNA double helix, a tiny computer chip, and a stylized eagle feather."
AS: "Whoa, that's quite the mix! What does it represent?"
EB: "The DNA helix stands for my analytical mind, my love for science. The computer chip symbolizes my tech skills and all the cases we've cracked. And the eagle feather? Well, that's for freedom, courage, and soaring above it all."
AS: "I love it! But why keep it a secret?"
EB: "Because it's also a tribute. To you, Abby. You've been my mentor, my friend. You taught me to embrace my quirks and be unapologetically myself."
AS: teary-eyed "Bishop, that's... that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me."
EB: "And there's one more element. A tiny coffee cup hidden in the design."
AS: "A coffee cup? Seriously?"
EB: "Yep. It's for Gibbs. Our late-night coffee sessions, the way he trusts us to solve the impossible. It's a reminder of our team."
AS: "Bishop, you're officially my favorite tattoo artist. When are you getting this done?"
EB: "Soon. And maybe you'll join me? A matching one?"
AS: "Deal. But only if we get it at 2 a.m., with a side of Caf-Pow!"

And so, in the dimly lit tattoo parlor, Abby and Ellie shared their secrets, their stories, and a bond that would forever be etched under their skin.