121- Kate,Ziva, Jenny, and Ellie- Ncis

Ellie Bishop tossed and turned in her bed, her mind racing with anticipation. Tomorrow was the big day—the start of her new career as an NCIS agent. She had studied the files, memorized the protocols, and even practiced her gun handling. But nothing could prepare her for the reality of working alongside Gibbs and his team.

As she drifted into a restless sleep, the room seemed to shimmer. The air thickened, and suddenly, she found herself standing in a dimly lit room. Before her stood four women, each with a distinct presence.

Kate Todd, elegant and poised, smiled warmly. "Ellie, my dear, welcome to the family. You're about to embark on a journey that will test your limits. Trust your instincts, but never forget the importance of teamwork."

Ziva David, fierce and enigmatic, stepped forward. "Listen well, Ellie. The shadows hold secrets, and sometimes the truth is buried deep. You'll encounter darkness, but remember that light can pierce even the thickest fog."

Jenny Shepard, the former director, leaned against a desk. "Ellie, leadership isn't about rank—it's about responsibility. You'll make tough calls, and some will haunt you. But trust your gut, and never compromise your integrity."

Finally, Ellie's predecessor, the brilliant and enigmatic NSA analyst, Eleanor "Ellie" Bishop, appeared. Ellie blinked, realizing she was looking at herself. "You're stronger than you know," Ellie whispered to her younger self. "Your analytical mind is your greatest weapon. But don't forget to connect with people. They're not just cases—they're lives."

The room blurred, and Ellie woke up in her own bed, her heart racing. Had it all been a dream? But the advice lingered, etched into her consciousness.

The next morning, Ellie stood outside the NCIS headquarters, taking a deep breath. She straightened her jacket and stepped inside. Gibbs was waiting, his gaze piercing. "Welcome to the team, Bishop."

As Ellie settled into her new role, she remembered the dream—the echoes of her predecessors guiding her. She would honor their legacy, solve cases, and protect the innocent. And perhaps, just perhaps, she'd find her own place among the legends of NCIS.