12- Tony, Ziva, Ellie,Nick,Breena,Jimmy,Delilah,and Tim-Ncis

Tony: (holding the thimble piece) Alright, everyone, welcome to NCIS Monopoly! The game where you can buy properties, build hotels, and accuse your teammates of cheating.

Ziva: (raising an eyebrow) Tony, are you sure this is a good idea? We have real cases to solve.

Tony: (grinning) Ziva, it's called "team-building." Plus, I've been practicing my Monopoly strategy. I call it "DiNozzo's Dazzling Domination."

Ellie: (rolling the dice) I'm in! I'll be the battleship. It's like sailing through a sea of financial ruin.

Nick: (leaning back) I'll take the race car. Fast and furious, just like my undercover days.

Breena: (giggling) I'll be the top hat. Because hats are fashionable, even in bankruptcy.

Jimmy: (nervously) Uh, I'll be the dog. Dogs are loyal, right? And I promise not to eat any game pieces.

Delilah: (adjusting her glasses) I'll go with the wheelbarrow. Efficient and practical—just like Tim.

Tim: (indignant) Hey! I wanted the wheelbarrow. Fine, I'll be the shoe. It's sturdy and reliable.

Tony: (rolling the dice) Alright, let's start. I'll buy Boardwalk. It's prime real estate, just like my apartment.

Ziva: (leaning over) Tony, you can't buy Boardwalk already. We haven't even passed Go.

Tony: (waving her off) Details, Ziva. Details. Now, who wants to trade me Park Place for a signed photo of Gibbs?

Ellie: (landing on Community Chest) "You've won second prize in a beauty contest." Wait, what? I didn't even enter!

Nick: (landing on Income Tax) Figures. I owe the government. Just like old times.

Breena: (buying St. James Place) Jimmy, we're homeowners! Let's celebrate with a dance.

Jimmy: (doing a little jig) Our own property! I feel so grown-up.

Delilah: (landing on Chance) "Advance to Go." Finally, some good news!

Tim: (landing on Free Parking) I'll take the free parking. It's like finding a zero-day exploit in Monopoly.

Tony: (leaning back) Alright, team, let's make some deals. I'll trade you Marvin Gardens for a Caf-Pow.

Ziva: (deadpan) Tony, Caf-Pow isn't a valid currency.

Tony: (winking) It is in DiNozzo-land.

And so, the NCIS team played Monopoly—laughing, arguing, and occasionally accusing each other of hiding extra Monopoly money. As the game stretched into the night, they realized that solving cases might be easier than winning at Monopoly. But in the end, it was all about camaraderie—the bonds that held them together, even when the dice were unkind.