Chapter One

Miracle Unique

"Float like a butterfly sting like a bee. Rumble Young nigga rumble!" I sang as I got dressed. I love the migos. All of em fine as hell but Quavo is the best! Everyday I wake up wishing that'll be the day I meet them, we live in the same place-Atl Georgia, but it don't neva happen.

I got up out of bed and decided to go to the mall. I need some new shoes and jeans. I got out of bed and headed outside to my 2015 Ferrari 458 Italia. Yeah I guess you can say I'm doing it big. I make money on my lonely...with just a la help from my Daddy- Mama died when I was only three. Enough talk bout the cloudy side of my life though-ain't tryna get in my feelings and shit. I started up my car and pulled off towards da mall blasting migos handsome and wealthy.

***

As I walked out the fitting room to look in the mirror to see how I looked in these Ripped acid washed Jeans. I looked good too. Ain't no bitch bad like dis one. I smiled and went to take the jeans off but was pulled back by the hand.

"What the-" I looked up to see Quavo hovering over me, my eyes lit up.

"Damn baby, you lookin so right in dem jeans." He stated, I blushed.

"Thanks Quavo." I thanked him.

"Oh, dats the problem. You know my name but ion know yours." He chuckled.

"It's Miracle." I told him, he never let my hand go.

"It's Miracle." He mocked me and I giggled. This nigga swea.

"Ion sound like dat." I argued.

"Whatever you say," He started. " How old are you?"

"I'm twenty-one." I told him. He nodded his head.

"Good. You just in my range." He smirked.

"Good to know. I needa go take these off though." I told him.

"A'ight I'll help you with all dat." He looked me up and down.

"Booy, whatever." I responded giggling.

I walked into the fitting room and undressed. I neva knew Quavo was so fucking funny. I put back on my jeans I came here in then exited the room and Quavo was waiting there. He licked his lips and smirked.

"Maan, I just wanna cuff you guh." He told me walking towards me.

"Too bad. I-" I started to say.

Quavo cut me off. "Damn, ma. Don't tell me you got a boyfriend but you got me tryna get whitcho fine ass." He stressed.

"Nahh. I wasn't finnah say dat, nigga." I told him shaking my head and laughing.

"Oh. I knew dat. Why I ain't neva seen you befo'?" He asked with a eyebrow raised. I should be asking you that.

"Ion know. You tell me." I shrugged.

"Ion know either but I do know that I don't want this to be the last time I see you." He stated, rubbing his hands together.

"It ain't gotta be." I replied smiling.

I gave him my number after paying for the jeans. He followed me up into Footlocker.

"What shit you gotta handle today. You heading to the trap?" He chuckled. This nigga really think I'm a Queenpin.

"Quav, I'm not a Queenpin." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Mhmm. How you gone make a nickname for a nickname?" He asked referring to me calling him Quav.

"I can because I'm a boss, nigga." I walked over to the wall with the new red and white 11's.

"Yeah, I like the sound of that. I'm yo nigga." He said watching me check the size of th shoes. Perfect size.

He took the shoes and chuckled. I gave him a confused look until he spoke up.

"You wear size 6. Little ass feet." He smiled.

"Shut up. What size you wear?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Like....eleven." He stated.

"Oh." I simply said.

"You know what that mean right?" He asked.

"What that mean?" I asked as we walked to the counter to get the other shoe and pay.

"I gotta big ass dick." He chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up." I kissed my teeth.

"Don't play like you don't wanna see dis D na." He kissed his teeth too.

"I don't." I blushed as we walked away.

"Yeah right. What you blushing fa den?" He asked tapping my cheek. I shrugged. "Cuz you want me, dats why."

"Kay." I said. We walked out the mall and I turned to Quav. I waited for him to look at me cuz he was looking at my ass when we was waking.

"Don't be looking at my ass." I laughed.

"I can't help it, ma. It's just....there. Ain't my fault you thick baaby." He licked his lips.

"Boy whatever. Well I hope uon think you comin' home with me." I put my stuff in the passenger seat.

"Only if you want me to, ma." He responded, serious as fuck.

"Nahh, I'm good." I responded.

"A'ight, I'm finnah go ghost then. Imma talk to ya latta. Nice whip though." He hugged me then squeezed my ass. I pushed him off me and he smirked.

"Perv." I said smiling.

"But you liked it so don't front baby." He winked then walked away.

I giggled and got into my car, smiling and shit. That nigga know he fine as fuck. Dreadhead ass.

I pulled off making my way to my best friend crib to chill with her brown skinned ass.

Hey y'all. This is the last new book Imma make. Imma just work on the ones I got now. I did this just in case I got bored. Hope you enjoy ALL my stories. Love y'all royalties! ✌✌✌