Chapter Twenty-Nine

Rich

I had a damn headache. Takeoff been in the hospital fa a month. They got my nigga in a coma. Little Rich's mama just left him widd me. I ain't seen that hoe in two weeks. Melo finnah be 1 in a week. Too much happening.

"Daddy, where is mommy?" Lil Rich asked.

"Uhh, ion know." I said as I tried to call her but it went straight to voicemail.

"I'm hungry." He said rubbing his stomach.

"Wanna go ta McDonald's?" I asked.

"Yeah, can we please?" He asked.

"Go put yo shoes on." I told him.

He ran ta his room to get his shoes while I grabbed my keys and put my shoes on. By the time I was finished, Dj was downstairs. (Imma just call his oldest son Dj, I think he's a Jr. King isn't born yet.) I opened the door for him and closed it behind me as I walked out.

"Daddy, can u sit in the front of the Rari?" Dj asked jumping up and down.

"Damn, how you know if I wanted to drive the Rari?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Well, I want to. That's all that matters so leggo!" He told me smartly. I shook my head, who he think he is?

I got in the Rari and waited for him to climb in the passenger's seat before pulling out my driveway and down the street. Dj and I rapped some of my songs on the way to McDonald's. My son gone be just like me, Rich as fuck. He already a lil thug. I watched as he turned his snapback backward like mines. He smiled up at me and I returned the smile. My mini me.

Miracle

Things haven't been the same without Takeoff here to bug anyone. Everyone just been mopping around, in they feelings and shit. Carmelo is with Messiah for the day doing god knows what. He's starting to talk more, repeating everything he hears. They should be back in a minute though.

"Quavoooo!" I whined in his ear.

"No, I'm not going nowhere today. Miracle chill out." He replied pushing me off him.

"Quavious Marshall. Get the fuck up. You been in the bed for two days only with the exception of showers. You needa do something widd your life." I said crossing my arms across my chest.

"I ain't doing shit unless it's going to see Takeoff. Leave me alone." He stressed.

"Stupid boy." I said.

"Stupid girl." He said taking his phone out his pocket.

"Ion like you." I said.

"You love me thoo." He said.

"I only love my daddy, Messiah, Melo and my unborn. Fuck you." I said flipping him off.

"Shidd, you want to?" He asked me.

I only rolled my eyes and went to my dresser to get some clothes out. I got out a red, black and white bandeau, white booty shorts, my silver Rolex, white Jordans and a black bucket hat with 'SEXY' on it in red. I already took two showers so I just undressed. I heard Quavo say ''damn'' making me giggle. I slipped into my matching panties and bra set. Before I could pull my shirt on, Quavo wrapped his arms around my waist.