Chapter Four

Jasmine in the MM

Miracle

I woke up on the couch with Quavo. I smiled up at him. He was on his phone all into it. I took it from him and he was playing a basketball game. I finished the game then put his phone on the table and looked at him.

He smacked his lips. "Guh, you can't hoop." He smiled.

"You swea." I giggled.

"Aye get up, ma." He told me.

I raised up off the couch and he got up and walked upstairs into his room. I sat back on the couch and grabbed his phone, entering the password. I know his password and he knows mine. I saw me and him smiling as his phone screen. I laughed for a moment cuz my hair was fucked up. After scrolling on his instagram for a couple of minutes, he came downstairs with his dreads all in his face and he was dressed smoothly.

"Where you going nigga?" I asked.

"Ta ya mama crib." He replied jokingly.

"Nigga shut up. My moms don't een live here. Where you going." I asked once again.

"Out to Candy City widd da lil homies." He stated sliding on some all white 11's.

"Oh. Y'all niggas rude. Actin like y'all can't ask me if I wanna go." I playfully rolled my eyes, pouting.

"You wanna come with us?" He asked sighing.

"Nope." I giggled, going upstairs.

I heard Quavo kiss his teeth. I walked into Jasmine room. She was sleep and I'm guessing Offset was in the bathroom. I jumped onto the bed and Jasmine groaned then sat up, stretching. I laughed and she flicked me off.

"When my baybeh?" I asked smirking.

"Never. You gay as hell guh." She smiled.

"Where Brianna? She in her room?" I questioned playing with her leg.

"Nahh. She left earlier mad as fuck." Offset stated now walking in the room too dressed in all white, just like Quavo.

"Why? What happened?" I asked confused.

"Ask Takeoff." He simply said.

I nodded and got up, walking into Takeoff room. He walked out his bathroom in all white too and he looked at me confusingly.

"What?" He asked.

"Nigga what the hell you do to Bri?" I questioned.

He smacked his lips. "I ain't do shit. I came home, she started trippin bout me fucking other females then when I told her we wasn't together she left."

He shrugged like it wasn't a big deal. "You are sum else, Take. Change up ya game fa ya lose the one you tryna make ya main." I told him shaking my head.

[A/N: Bars my niggaaas! ✌✌✌]

I left out his room and went back downstairs, into the kitchen. I grabbed a cup from the cabinet and got some water. Ion really drink juice or Kool-Aid. I drunk my water and put the cup in the sink. I turned around on my heels and was greeted by Quavo.

"Quavious you needa stop poppin up randomly." I rolled my eyes about to walk past him.

He pulled me back by my hand. "Aww, I'm sorry."

"Okay." I said rolling my eyes again.

"Yo ass lookin so right in yo boxers." He glanced at my ass then back to me. I giggled.

"Actually they're yours." I smiled.

"Which means I have the right to take da shit off." He chuckled.