Chapter Thirty-Three

(Messiah in the MM)

Messiah

"Nahh bro, Casiaa is way finer than yo girl." I argued with my homie, Dwayne.
"Shidd, dats yo opinion. Roll dat muthafuckin blunt la bro." Dwayne said.

  I nodded my head, starting to roll the blunt. When I finished, I admired my work and sparked it up.

"Pass it nigga." Dwayne said snatching it from me.

"Aye foo, you tryna go ta school today?" I asked sounding concerned since we haven't been in a week.

"Nah, bro. I'm straight on them booji ass hoes. Let's go to the strip club." He suggested with a smirk. Something told me to say no and just go to school but ion listen to shit.

"Fasho." I said nodded my head and taking a pull from the blunt.

Takeoff

"Uhh, I'm sorry. He was shooting at me and I ain't know what to do. If I woulda just bitched out then they woulda killed my ass. I ain't know it was to cousin, I swear." I admitted.

"It's cool." She said calmer than I thought she would be yet she still had tears streaming down her face.

"Fareal? So you ain't gone leave me?" I questioned surprised.

"I mean..." She faded away, looking away from me.

"So, you just gone fuckin leave me? I'm tellin you I didn't know and basically beggin you but you still gone leave me? The fuck?" I snapped.

"Kirshnik, I don't want us to end but we need a break." She said, sniffling.

"What typa shit is dat?" I asked fanning her off.

"I love you but--" I cut her off.

"Nahh, fuck dat and fuck you. I don't care anymore." I said knowing got damn well that I cared.

"Fine, if that's how you really feel. Fuck you too. Goodbye Kirshnik." She grabbed her things and left. What the fuck did I just do foo?

Quavo

"I love you." I told Miracle once I caught my breath. I ain't know she was such a freak.

"Okay." She replied.

"So you don't love me?" I asked pushing her.

"I do." She said pushing me back.

"No you don't." I say pouting my lip.

"Quavooo. I. Love. You. Soo. Muuuch." She says while kissing all over my face.
"Okay, okay. Get off me, fat ass." I say with a chuckle.

"I'm not fat, I'm pregnant foo." She says rolling her eyes.

"I know what you are." I say with a chuckle. Then my phone buzzes. Before I can get it Miracle grabs it.

"Gimme my shit guh." I say tryna get it.

"Noo." She says laughing. I just stop trying to get it. I watch as her smile fades away.

"You a bitch." She says throwing my phone at me and running into the bathroom.

"Miracle!" I shout. What is she talking about anyways?

  I look at my phone and see it was from Tasiaa, a girl that I fucked a couple tines but I ain't spoke to that hoe since... Ion even remember. It read 'Baby, did you dump that hoe Miracle yet?' I sigh and shook my head. Hoes always gotta fuck something up. I got outta the bed and walked to the bathroom door.

"Miracle, open the door!" I shout.

"Leave me alone!" She yells back.

"Ight, you got three seconds before I bust the fuckin' door down." I say.

"So?" She says smartly.

"One....Two..." Before I can get to three she unlocks the door and walks out, bumping my shoulder.

"Miracle, Tasiaa don't mean shit to me." I say.

"Shut the fuck up Quavious. You was gone leave me fa a hoe?" She yells slapping the fuck outta me. I cupped my face in my hand. Who the fuck? I gripped her neck and pushed her against the wall.

"Keep ya fuckin hands off me. I told yo dumb ass that hoe don't mean shit to me. I haven't fuck her in so long. Chill the fuck out bitch." I yell in her face.

"Quavo, stop." She gasped. 

  I let go of her and she falls to the ground, trying to catch her breath. She glares at me and gets up, starting to get dressed. I shoot her a crazy look.

"The fuck you think you going?" I ask.

"Don't worry about me anymore. I don't need you in my life, Carmelo's life or the one on the way." She says, pulling on her shirt.

"What the fuck you mean? You tryna leave me now?" I ask walking over to her.

"Leave me alone Quavo." Is all she says, ignoring my question.

"Yo, you ain't finnah leave me over no bullshit!" I say pushing her onto the bed.

"Stop touchin me!" She screams getting back up.

"Ight, fuck you. Leave!" I shout crossing my arms and sitting on the bed.

"Okay, I will!" She yells walking out the room. She really left? I jumped off the bed and chased her down the stairs, grabbing her just before she opened the front door.

"So you was really about to leave a nigga?" I asked getting mad all over again.

"Yeahh. Let me go." She says in a duh tone, snatching her arm away.

"Fuck you leavin' fa?" I asked making a face.

"Because a bitch is texting yo phone. If you ain't fucked her in a long time then why the fuck she textin' you now?" Miracle asked rolling her eyes.

"I don't know, she crazy. I swea I haven't even seen her in almost a year." I admitted.

"Mhmm." Was all she said before walking out the door.

"You still leaving?!" I shouted out the door.

"Nigga, I'm going to get my baby." She says shaking her head.

"Oh." I chuckled closing the door. I thought she was leaving.