Chapter Fifteen

Jasmine

I can't even sleep. I swear I'm missing Offset. I'm worried about Khalil though. I needa go see him tomorrow. I lay in Offset bed, thinking and staring up at the ceiling. Miracle and Quavo have been arguing for two hours straight because Quavo came in at two something in the morning.

I can't sleep even if I wanted to. I swear I don't wanna sleep by myself, without Offset. I got out my bed then went into Takeoff and Brianna room and knocked on the door. Soon a sleepy Brianna opened the door.

"Jasmine, it's four in da morning guh. What's wrong witcha?" She asked.

"I'm sorry. I can't sleep without Offset. Lemme sleep with y'all tonight. Pleeasee?" I begged. She sighed.

"Fasho, only cuz you my bitch. If you wasn't, I'd beat yo ass." She joked, letting me into the room.

I laughed a little then saw Takeoff on on side of the bed knocked out. I laid on the other side of Brianna as she lay in the middle. I still couldn't sleep because of Quavo and Miracle yelling.

"Uugh!" I shouted.

"I'll be right back." Brianna said getting off the bed and walking out the door.

I guess she said some shit to them because they shut the hell up. I sighed a breath of relief as she came back into the room and laid down again. I sat in silence for another hour while Brianna snored along with Takeoff. My eyes started to get heavy but I just couldn't force myself ta fall asleep.

I sighed and got up then walked into Offset's room. I slipped into some black sweats and put on my black and white 11's with a white tank top. I grabbed the keys ta my black Mercedes and left the room. I went downstairs and seen Quavo on the couch, sleeping. I laughed a little then headed for the door. Once I got into my car, I let the music softly play and I pulled out the driveway and gates.

Thirty-five minutes later I pulled into the parking lot of police station. Visiting hours started at six-thirty so I should be good. I exited my car and approached the double doors of the tall buildings. I walked up to the front desk and a lady looking to be in her mid forties looked up at me and smiled.

"Hello, how may I help you?" She asked.

"Umm, I would like to see Kiari Cephus." I said with a smile.

"Okay, you can have a seat in the waiting area and you should be called shortly." She said pointing towards a area with chairs.

I nodded and walked over there. I can't wait to see him. I looked around the room waiting patiently for my name to be called. Soon a chubby man called my name and I stood up walking over to him. He led me to the back where I was seated at a circle table. I waited for a little while before they brought Offset out in handcuffs. He smiled when he saw me then they sat him in the chair next to me.

"Wassup ma." He spoke.

"I had ta come see you. I couldn't even sleep without you." I said pouting.

"I ain't slept all night either. I was just about ta call ya befa that fat muthafucka came and told me I had a visitor." He said pointing towards one man that brought him out.

I giggled. "When you comin home?" I asked eagerly.

"Don't worry, imma be home tomorrow. They really ain't got shit on me. I wasn't packin' when they took me in. How ol' dude doin?" He asked tryna be funny.

"Nigga you hospitalized him. He should be out soon though." I stated. He laughed and shook his head.

"Bitch ass nigga." He said still laughing.

"Kiari that ain't funny. You prolly woulda killed him if them nurses wouldn't have stopped ya." I said shaking my head.

"So...AND?" He asked getting serious.

"AND you woulda been locked up and I would have a dead ass best friend." I said kicking him. He quickly grabbed his leg and mugged me.

"Ooww." He howled.

"That's whatcha get. You soo overprotective." I stated. He shrugged.

"So, ya betta get used ta it. Ya stuck widd me fa life boo." He said flashing me a smile.

"Yeah, I know." I said flashing him a smile.

"How everybody doin?'" He asked.

"Well, Quavo and Takeoff mad at Miracle and Brianna cuz they think they used ta fuck with Khalil. When I left tho Brianna and Takeoff wasn't mad at each other no more and Quavo and Miracle been arguing till two some in the morning. Rich or nobody ain't been ova again today." I told him.

"Mmm. I can't wait ta get outta hea and away from deez fag niggas." He said shaking his head.

I laughed and he chuckled. I kissed him as long as I could befa one of they guards yelled "That's enough!" Offset smiled at me so I smiled back. He leaned in and kissed me once again.

Takeoff

When I woke up Brianna was still laying besides me, sleeping. I kissed her forehead before getting up and going into the bathroom. I did my business, washed my hands and turned on the shower. After walking out the bathroom, I walked over to my dresser. I got out my black and white long sleeve shirt, all white jeans and some black and white 11's and put it on the end of the bed. I went back in the bathroom and took off all my clothes then got into the shower.

After taking a thirty minute shower, I walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. I dropped the towel and pick up my black boxers, seeing Brianna was now up. She bit down on her bottom lip and I chuckled. I slowly put my boxers on, teasing her.

"Kirshniik." She whined. I chuckled again and pulled them all the way up.

She kissed her teeth. "I gots shit to do." I said putting on my clothes.

"Like what?" She asked.

"Like, going to the studio and hittin up magic with ma woes." I stated slipping into my shoes.

"I waannnaa goo." She whined.

"Fasho. Imma be back in two hours to get y'all." I said putting on my chains.

"Y'all?" She questioned in confusion.

"Miracle and Jasmine..." I said in a duh tone.

"Ohhhh. If Jasmine comes. She had got in bed with us last night but ion know where she at..." She said grabbing her phone.

"I'm gone." I said walking out the room.

  I heard her shout "Byee!" as I walked down the stairs. I grabbed the keys to the Rari and started the car. Just as I was about to pull out, I got a phone call. I ain't even check the caller ID, I just answered.

"You are receiving a call from...Kiari Cephus...Would you like to except the call?" A machine spoke into my ear.

"Yes." I replied. Awhile later the call connected.

"Waddup Set?" I said now pulling out the driveway.

"Aye, I'm on finnah get out later on today in about a hour." He stated.

"Word?" I asked.

"Word." He simply said.

"Well, we gone be down at the studio fa two hours then we finnah hit up Magic. You down?" I asked.

"He'll yeah, nigga! I can't wait till I get away from these fag ass niggas and crooked opps." He said chuckling.

I chuckled. "Well, imma see ya when ya out." I said.

"Aii. Bye bro." He said then hung up.

  Finnah turn the fuck up at Magic with my niggas. I turned the music up and Fight Night by yours truly blared through the speakers. I bobbed my head as I made my way ta the studio.

Not Edited...✌✌✌