Chapter Thirty-Four

[Miracle in the MM]

Offset

"Uncle, Look." Carmelo said showing me his finger that he colored black with a marker.

"Aye, don't do dat. Yo finger gone fall off." I said with chuckle.

"Eww, fareal?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Yeah. Then you gone be looking retarded as fuck." I said.

"Get it off!" He screamed holding his hand out to me.

"C'mon." I said picking him up and walking into the bathroom.

  I turned the water on, gave him some soap and started washing his hands. When he finished he hopped out my arms and stared at his finger. I laughed at him and we walked out the bathroom.

"Squishy!" I heard Miracle shout.

"Mommy!" Carmelo said running to her. "Look." He showed her his finger.

"I see. What's wrong with it?" She asked me.

"Oh, nothing. I just told him if he colors it then it'll fall of and he gone look retarded." I explained giving her a hug.

"Don't tell my baby dat!" She said rolling her eyes and pushing me.

"It's true." I mumbled.

"Shut up. You ready to go Melo?" She asked Carmelo.

"Hold on. I needa talk to you brah." I said pulling her arm.

"Ugh, okay. Melo go get Auntie Jasmine." She told him, letting him go.

"Close the door and come here." I told her, waving her over.

"Okay?" She said doing what I told her and sitting next to me.

"I fucked up."  I said with a sigh.

"Whatchu mean?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"I mean, I cheated on Jasmine. It wasn't my fault though. I saw a girl I used to fuck widd. She gave me her numba and I went to her crib cause she said she had sum ta show a nigga so I wanted ta see. When I got there she was in some lingerie and she just took control." I explained shaking my head.

"You always do this, bubby. Why y'all so pussy whipped?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"Ion fuckin' know. But look brah, she saying she pregnant and it might be mines." I say.

"Well, you betta do what you can to hide dat bitch from Jas until she have the baby. Then find out if it's yours or not. If it is, take responsibility but if not me and dat hoe gone have to fight." She says, making me chuckle.

"Fasho but not the fighting part. Ion need my lil sis getting locked up fa killin a bitch or almost killing her." I say thinking back to when she beat ol girl ass in the club.

"Okay, I'll go easy on her." She says with a smile.

"So, how my niece doing?" I asked rubbing her big, growing stomach.

"Umm, she or is doing good. You coming with me and Quavo to find out the sex?" She ask.

"Sex? Like a threesome?" I joked, making my eyes big.

"No stupid. I'm talking about whether it's a girl or boy." She says laughing.

"Oh, yeah. But uhh, do you think I needa go to Tay's next appointment?" I ask raising a eyebrow.

"Uhh, yeah." She says pushing me.

"Ight, well imma see ya lata', ma." I say hugging her as we both got off the bed.