Chapter Fifty

Takeoff

"Y'all ready?" I asked unc and Offset.

"Shidd, I was born ready nigga." Offset nodded with a chuckle.

"What bout you unc?" I asked him since he looked as if he was struggling widd his gun.

"Hold on." He said dropping three bullets while he tried to pop them into the gun.

  Offset huffed and crossed his arms looking at Quavo. Just when he picked up the bullets and put one in, the others fell again. He repeated the cycle until he got all his bullets into the damn gun.

"Uhh..." Offset said getting impatient. "You ready yet?"

"Yup. Leggo." He smiled, strolling his happy ass up to the front door of them M.T.B.  nigga's trap.

"Goofy ass nigga." I muttered as we followed closely behind him.

  Quavo reached his hand up to knock on the door but Offset pulled him back and sent him a look. He shrugged and kissed his teeth. Offset wasted no time shooting at the door and busting into the trap which was really just a ugly ass house on tha corner. Niggas sitting on the couch reached for their guns but we had already sent bullets to their heads. Quavo picked up one of their large guns and smirked, holding two guns now. 

"Man, go." Offset pushed him up the stairs.

"Stoop, damn." Quavo whined pushing him.

"Don't start yall." I warned them.

"He started it." They both said in unison.

  I kissed my teeth and waited for them to move again. Two niggas stood at the top of the stairs, holding guns but they looked scared as fuck.

"Either I move you and kill you or yall move on yo own but still get killed. Which one?" Offset bucked up at them, making them jump and move.

  I shot one while Quavo got the other.

Quavo

  Aye, this shit fun. We walked through the house tryna find the big man but we didn't yet. Everybody in this bitch some fuckin cunts. I heard a deep chuckle that didn't belong to Offset or Takeoff and noticed a black man sitting in a chair.

"Finally, took yall long enough." He said.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked walking closer to his desk but this nigga had about ten niggas surrounding his desk. He ain't that precious, shit.

"Don't worry. Just know I've been waitnig for yalls arrival." He stood up and showed his face. 

  I ain't never seen this nigga in my life. What he want with us? Everybody exchanged looks and we raised our guns aiming it at him. He ain't look scared at all.

"Oh, I wouldn't do that if I were you." He chuckled again.

"Fuck you." I Spat about to pull the trigger.

  He snapped his fingers and all his lil bodyguards aimed their guns at us. I smirked at Offset. He nodded.

"Versace." He spoke the word and our niggas started running into the room, blasting niggas.

  Rich walked over to me and stood in the same stance I was in, beginning to laugh as he shot niggas. I moved a couple steps away from him. This nigga might be worst than Offset crazy ass who only had a determined look on his face. I Shook my head. Crazy ass niggas.

  The bossman tried to slip out the room but I saw his scary ass. I followed him as he walked down the stairs.

"Aye!" I shouted making him look back.

"Shit!" He tripped over one of the bodies on the stairs.

  I laughed and jogged down the stairs, jumping over the body just as he got up. I aimed the gun in the middle of his head.

"Ion know whea you thought you was going but, dat was a bitch ass move." I laughed.

"Look, I got a kid and wife. I ain't tryna die man. I got at least fifty million dollars in that safe." He states pointing towards a wall.

"Open it." I pushed him towards the wall.

  I watched closely as he took a big picture off the wall and started putting in the combination of the safe. Once he opened it all I saw was Benji's!

"Don't move or I won't hesitate to shoot yo ass." I informed him.

  He quickly nodded. I knew these backpacks would come in handy. They tried to call me stupid or sum. I begin stuffing my backpack 28th lots of money. Just when I filled my bag, I heard a gunshot. I looked down, making sure it wasn't me, rubbing over my body. I turned around seeing the bossman with a big ass hole through his body. I looked towards the stairs seeing Rich.

"Bro, I wanted to torture him first." I snapped.

"He was boutta shoot you dumb ass." Rich shrugged. "Daamn, how much dat is?" He took his bag off, starting to fill his bag with the rest.

"Fifty Mill." I chuckled.

"Dats wassup." He laughed.

"Aye bro..." I watched him stop and look at me.

"What?" He asked.

"My bad fa...beating yo ass. I was just pissed. You done stole MY girl. I know it was bros over hoes but she ain't no how and she boutta have my baby. Shidd, you'd be pissed too." I admitted.

"Man, it's cool. To be honest, I just wanted her cause you had her but then a nigga caught feelings. So...since I don't wanna be my nephew's step-daddy, you can have her." He shrugged. "She love me but that dat change how deeply in love with you she is."

  I smiled big as fuck. "You being serious right now? I mean, who would just give dat up?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah bro. She got both of yo kids. I already got one. I ain't tryna play dat daddy role fa two more." He nodded.

"Man, dis why you my nigga. You gotta stop tryna take everybody bitch." I laughed.

"Whatchu mean? You took all mine!" He shouted.

"Name one I took." I turned My lips up at him.

"Yonna, Asha, D'Asia, Megan, Simone--" I held my hand up.

"Okay, I get it." He laughed and finished putting the money in the bag.

  We sat on the couch until they finished. When they finally came downstairs, they looked rough.

"Damn, I'm glad I still look good." I laughed.

"What the fuck yall was doing while we was up there killing niggas?" Skippa asked.

"Shidd, we was tired. Taking money takes a lot of effort and we gotta hold these big ass guns plus the money bags." We threw our hands up.

"At least yall good for something. How much yall got?" Offset asked.

"Fifty Mill." We said in unison, smiling.

"Ohh, good shit. The clean up crew on they was let's go." Takeoff lead everyone out the house.

  We left joking and as we got in the car we prayed and thanked god we were all okay. I'm just glad all dis over. Everyone exchanged looks and we all were thinking the same thing.

"Kill Brianna then go on tour and a vacation." We all said, laughing in unison.

  So, that was the last chapter. Now be ready for the sequel which should be out by the end of this week! I'll definitely keep yall updated.

  Big thanks to everyone that stuck with me from the beginning to the end!❤ Thanks a lot! Stay on the lookout and lurk for the second book, I think I want to make this a long ass series. Comment what you think. Yes Or No?!👌❤✊✌