Chapter Forty-Two

Takeoff 😃

"Brianna, you can't be doing all this moving, it ain't good for the baby." I said, helping her sit on the couch.

"Kirshnik, it's not that serious." She replied rolling her eyes.

"It is when you carrying my seed." I said.

"Hmph." She shrugged with a smile.

I know y'all thinking why the fuck dis nigga helping dis hoe? It's all part of the plan though, which everyone, but her, knows about. Once she haves this child, ain't no mercy. Unc and I don't wanna harm a child that don't even know what's going on. This baby is one of ours and we don't wanna hurt em'. Right when I sat on the couch, Rich's happy ass came walking into the house with Mekhi right besides him.

"Waddup Takeoff and Bri?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"Nun, chillin'." I shrugged.

"Why you ain't widd Ms. Miracle?" Brianna asked, low but high-key tryna be funny.

"Well, I been spending more time with Mekhi. Plus there is no need to be with Ms. Miracle 24/7 anyways right Ms. Brianna?" Rich shot back nodding towards Mekhi.

"Mhmm, I guess so." Brianna got off the couch and went upstairs.

"So, hows T.P.P.O. goin'?" Rich questioned using our code for The Plan Part One.

"Everything's good. Next month we'll be at T.P.P.T." I smirked a bit.

"Bet. Just don't let Miracle or any kids get hurt in all of dis." He whispered the last part.

"We got this." I nodded towards him.

"Y'all found her brother yet?" Rich asked with a slight smirk.

"Yeah, I said we got this." I said in a duh tone.

"Ahh, shut up. Where's Mekhi?" Rich asked looking around him.

"I'm right here! Gaawd, am I invisible?" Mekhi asked right besides him.

"Spell it." Rich stuck out his tongue.

"In-viz-ahh-bull." Mekhi sounded the word out smartly.

"I said spell not sound dumbass." Rich shook his head.

"You a dumbass, dumbass." Mekhi snapped slapping Rich's forehead.

"Gon lil nigga." Rich pushed his face.

"Y'all dumb." I laughed.

"You dumb, dumbass." Mekhi stale faced me.

"Rich, what you be teaching ya son?" I asked.

"Not a damn thing. Uncle Takeoff, I had to watch a video on my IPhone5 to find out how to tie my shoes." Mekhi shook his head, now sitting on Rich's lap.

"Word?" I asked.

"Yeah, hard love. He gotta learn shit the hard way." Rich shrugged.

"Niggaaa." Mekhi pushed his head.

Jasmine 😊

Offset has a serious problem. One moment he's nice and the next, he wanna fight. I don't know what's going but I'm scared. He's never acted this way. I just keep my distance.

My eyes flew up to the bedroom door as he walked in, stared at me then sat on the bed. I slowly got out the bed, ready to leave out the room until he grabbed my arm.

"Jasmine. How come every time I come inna room, you gotta leave?" He asked, pulling me onto his lap.

"Nothing." I said quietly, ready to run out the room.

"Nothing? Guh, whatchu doin dis shit fa? You be hurting my feelings and shit." He asked slightly raising his voice.

"Sorry. I..don't wanna make you mad." I admitted.

"You still trippin ova dat ma? I ain't mean fa dat ta happen." He kissed my cheek.

"I know. I just don't want it to happen again. You get mad easily." I looked into his eyes.

"I know. I'm sorry." He pouted his lip.

"Promise not to do it again?"

"Yeahh, I promise."

"I guess I forgive you." I kissed his lips.

"Good. Na I can dick you down." He smirked, making me straddle his lap.

"Kiariii." I whined.

"Shut up girl." He playfully slapped my forehead.

I really didn't care that he wanted to fuck. I just pray he keeps his promise.

Anthony 😋 (In the Multi-Media.)

I've been watching Miracle since the night I shot her. To be honest, all I wanted was to be in my son's life. Brianna wanted revenge and me, being me, went along with it. Now I ain't gone eva be able ta see my lil nigga. As soon as that Quavo nigga left, I slipped into the house.

Miracle was still in her room so I snuck into Carnelo's room. He was playing with his toys while I slowly walked up behind him. I cleared my throat, making him quickly turn to me.

"Hey Melo." I smirked down at him.

"Hey. Who you?" He asked. That shit hurt, my own son don't know me.

"Uhh, I'm a close friend of yo mama. What you up to?" I asked sitting next to him.

"I was playing widd superman and waiting on Daddy buut now I tired." Melo shrugged and stared at me.

I scoffed. He's really calling this other nigga Daddy? What the fuck. I shook my head and stared back at him.

"Hold me." He held his arms up towards me.

I smiled and picked him up, sitting on his bed. I hate the fact Brianna made me rape Miracle but I just love the fact imma daddy. Call me crazy but hey, it don't matter if Miracle widd me or not. I just wanna be in jitt life.

"Can I have dis?" Melo pulled on my chain which was gold with Anthony on it.

"I guess. You know what it say?" I asked putting it over his head.

"No, what?" He asked admiring the shine of it.

"Anthony." He looked at me.

"That's my name." He smiled.

"It is?" I cooed as if I didn't know.
"Yeahh, mommy told me." He nodded.

"I bet."

He yawned, rubbing his eyes. I can tell he was getting sleepy for real. Carmelo laid his head on my chest and I just held him. I can't believe I missed out on this. His birthday is next month, he's already about to be one. His hands rested on mine, gripping my middle fingers tightly. Soon his little snores filled the room.

"Carm--" Miracle entered the room and her face instantly went white as I smirked at her.