Chapter Eight

Miracle

"Bae wanna go ta da mall?" I asked Quavo.

"Nahh." He said as he shook his head. I kissed my teeth and pouted.

"Whyy?" I questioned.

"Because I don't feel like it, damn." He snapped huffing. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll go witcha." Rich spoke. I smiled then Quavo shot him a glare.

"Kay. Lemme go get my shoes real quick." I said getting up from the couch.

I ran up the stairs and went into my room. I grabbed my shoes and turned back towards the door to walk out. Quavo stood there, scaring me. I rolled my eyes.

"Stop doing that." I whined. He kissed his teeth.

"Why you going widd Rich?" He questioned.

"Because you won't take me and I wanna go." I said in a duh tone.

"That's my nigga and all but ion trust him 'round you." He said walking towards me and placing his hands on my waist.

"You ain't gotta worry bout me and him. I only want you." I assured him wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Ion want him to pull no slick shit. You all mines and ion like sharing shit. Aaaaalll," He rubbed on my ass. "This is mines."

I giggled. "Yeah it's all yours and nobody else's. Trust me, nothing will happen." I reassured him. He sighed then nodded.

I pecked his lips three times before pulling away and walking out the room. I met Rich downstairs and we walked out the front door. We hopped into his Camaro and he pulled out the long driveway. I got really hot for some reason. Rolling my window down, I let the air hit my face and sighed a breath of relief.

"Say?" Rich questioned.

"Yeah?" I looked at him.

"You hot?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Rolled da window up." He said turning on da A.C.

I rolled the window up and just sat back. I felt Rich staring at me so I turned to face him.

"What Rich?" I question rolling my eyes.

"Nuthin but stop widd all dat rollin ya eyes shit." He said chuckling.

I shook my head, laughing as he turned a corner, bringing us closer to the mall.

***
Rich joked the whole way to the mall. He real funny. He tried flirting every now and then but I kept reminding him that I was with Quavo which pissed him off.

We got out the car and entered the mall. I decided to go to 7 For All Mankind to get some new jeans. I found some Gwenevere Denim powder jean. They had rips in each leg side and they were light blue. I looked at the tag to check the size. Just the right size, I thought to myself. I dragged Rich around the store for ten more minutes before buying six pairs of pants.