Chapter Thirty~Nine

Miracle

  I woke up and Dimitri was still sleeping. Instead of him being on the side of me, he's resting in between my legs and laying on my tummy.

"Rich..." I whispered while playing with his dreads.

"Huh?" He mumbled.

"I love you." I said, really starting to believe it.

"I love you too. Let me sleep." He said before falling back to sleep.

  I giggled and laid back on the bed. I wish I would've fell for Dimitri at the start. He's sweet when you really hang around him. Maybe he's just sweet to me and Mekhi. Whichever way he's sweet. I watched him sleeping peacefully.

  Then someone just had to bust in the room to ruin the moment. I looked up seeing a hurt Quavo. His eyes went from hurt to angry.

"What the fuck Miracle?!" He yelled, waking Dimitri up.

"Quavious, lower your voice." I said sternly.

"Nah, fuck that nigga." He pointed at Dimitri, getting all in his face.

"Aye, back tha fuck up brah!" Dimitri yelled, pushing Quavo and standing to his feet.

"Aye keep ya hands off me! You fucking my bitch now? I knew y'all had something going on. Muthafuckin hoes!" Quavo yelled running right back in his face.

"Hoe?! Get the fuck out Quavious!" I screamed pointing towards the door.

"Baby quit stressing." Dimitri said, kissing me.

"Aw, fuck no." Quavo said, catching our attention.

  Quavo punch Dimitri in the face, knocking him back a little. Dimitri wiped his lip, looked down at his hand and punch him back. They started throwing blows at each other as I just screamed for them to stop. I pressed the emergency number. Nurses and officers raced into the room, probably because I pressed the button repeatedly. They cuffed Quavo and started to cuff Dimitri.

"No, it wasn't his fault!" I screamed stopping them. Everyone's attention shot up to me.

"You sure?" An officer asked.

"Yeah. Let him go." I said. They listened and he walked over to me.

"What the fuck?! You really gone choose this bitch nigga over me? I gotchu Miracle." Quavo glared at me and wore an evil smirk. "Wait on it."

  With that they took him away. What he said scared the fuck outta me. What if his crazy ass plotting ta kill me? I watched Dimitri as he paced back in forth before looking at me.

"Stop crying." He said, wiping my tears, I didn't know fell.

"He's gonna hurt me." I whined.

"Man, no the fuck he ain't. Chill out widd dat shit." He said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into his chest.

"I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't wanna hurt him but I love you and him both..."

Rich

"Yeah, I know. You ain't over him yet. That feeling gon have to go away tho if you wanna be widd me." I explained.

"They won't though." She cried.

"Man, imma be back. Lemme go get Mekhi ight?" I asked, looking down at her. I looked at my shirt once she lifted off me, that bitch soaked.

"Sorry." She giggled a little, starting to wipe her tears.

"It's cool." I chuckle and brought her in for a kiss.

  I pecked her lips a couple times before she bit my lip. I winced and pulled away, she was smiling. I playfully pushed her then hugged her and left. I ain't wanna leave my baby girl but I gotta go get my lil nigga and to my car.

--------------

  I pulled up to Lingo's house and cut my car off. Once I got to the door, before I could knock, I noticed it was cracked a little. Mekhi stood there looking up at me peeping out.

"Daddy! I was scared." He said, jumping on me.

"Of what?" I asked.

"The man that tried to take me. I thought you were him." He said. I chuckled.

"You had a bad dream?" I question, walking into the house.

"No, I'm seriously. He tried to take me. Ask Uncle Lingo." He said pointing to the living.

  His vocabulary. Talm bout "I'm seriously." I carried him into the living room, sitting next to Lingo and Offset.

"Waddup y'all. What Mekhi talm bout. He said somebody was tryna take him or sum shit." I said, raising an eyebrow as Mekhi played with my chains.

"He ain't lyin bro." Lingo said nodding at me along with offset.

"Wh-What y'all mean?" I asked.

  They told me everything from when Lingo and him were playing to now. I grew angry as fuck. Who the hell tryna take my child!?

"Who was it?" I asked.

"Ion know. I woulda--" Lingo started.

Offset cut him off. "I did."

"This why you my nigga." I stated, dapping him. "You always prepared."

"Fuck y'all too then." Lingo said rolling his eyes.

"Shut up lil nigga." Offset showed me the picture.

"Ion know him. What the fuck M.T.B mean?" I asked.

"Shidd, ion know." Offset said.

"Some bullshit." Mekhi told me. I laughed hard as fuck.

"Word?" I asked.

"Yup, dats what Uncle Offset said." Mekhi said shrugging.

"I bet he did." I said glaring at Offset who smirked back at me.

"Well, we planned on having a meeting later on today at the mansion." Lingo explained.

"You know imma be there. Hit me up when we posed' ta be there, ight?" I asked standing up and dapping the both of them who nodded.

"Bye Uncle Lingo and Uncle Kiari." Mekhi giggled chucking up the deuces.

"Don't call me dat shit." Offset yelled as we walked out the door.

  I walked to the car, strapping Mekhi in the front. He giggled once I tightened the strap. I laughed at his goofy ass before walking around to the other side. I got in the car, putting my seatbelt on. I watched as Mekhi, hooked my phone up to the aux cord, put my password in and searched through my music before clicking on our streetz on lock mixtape. He nodded his head and rapped the lyrics.

  Who would wanna kidnap my la nigga? First his mama left him, then Miracle got shot and now somebody tried to kidnap him. Shidd, we both prolly stressing right now. When I find out who doing this shit, I'm fucking them up. Ain't nobody finnah touch mines and get away widd it. I'm still tryna figure out what that weak ass abbreviation mean. What the fuck is M.T.B.? It must really be some bullshit like they said cuz I ain't neva heard of that. Imma have to ask somebody bout that.

  I started up the car and turned the music up louder, having the words flow through my head. I pulled out the driveway and headed to my house, imma have to go see Miracle later on cuz I needa figure some shit out. Plus I wanna spend some time widd Mekhi.