Chapter Two

Quavious Marshall

"Bro I'm tellin y'all, shawty was bad as fuck! Her name Miracle." I explained to Takeoff and Offset.

"What she looks like?" Offset asked.

"Lightskinned, curvy, head full of hair,ass big, lookin thick in all the right places. I'm telling y'all niggas. She ain't the hoe type either, I can tell. She even told me I couldn't go home with her." I responded.

"Unc, you tripping takeoff said laughing.

"Aii. Bet. I'll call her over right now." I stated.

"Do it, my nigga." Offset said and takeoff nodded in agreement.

"Aii." I pulled my phone out my pocket. I just decided to text her.

Quavo: Ayee lil mama?

Miraacle: Yeah?

Quavo: You gonna come chill widd a nicca?

Miraacle: I guess but I got two friends widd me that's coo?

Quavo: Yeah dats coo.

"She coming or what?" Takeoff asked lighting a blunt.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, she got two friends widd her thoo." I sent her the address and sat down next to Offset.

"Dats straight if dey cute." Offset stated laughing, receiving the blunt.

I hit the blunt next. I bobbed my head to Rich Then Famous.

"Nigga I'll rather be rich then famous. R-Rich then famous, rich then famous. Nigga I'll rather be rich then famous. N-Nigga I'll rather be rich then famous...." I sung along with Takeoff and Offset.

As we rapped to the song there was a knock on the door. I looked at them lazy ass niggas. They shrugged and I smacked my lips. I walked over to the door. I opened it revealing Miracle and two other Thickies. I smirked and let them in.

"Wassup?" I spoke looking her up and down.

"Hey Quav," She looked me up and down too. "These my friends Brianna and Jasmine." She pointed at them as she said their names.

I looked at Offset and Takeoff while smirking. Them niggas was staring hella hard. I chuckled at them, snapping them out their gazes.

"Hey." Brianna and Jasmine spoke in unison.

"Y'all already know who we are." Takeoff shrugged.

"Y'all can sit down." Offset stated laughing because they still hadn't sat down.

They all laughed and Miracle sat on the side of me, Jasmine sat on the other side of Offset, and Brianna sat with Takeoff.

"Y'all smoke?" I asked as I got some paper from the table.

"Yeah." They all said then laughed.

I started to roll the blunt but Miracle was staring hard as fuck. I looked at her with my eyebrow raised.

"What?" I asked.

"Can I roll the blunt?" She asked poking out her bottom lip.

"You know how?" I questioned smirking.

"If I didn't I wouldn't have asked." She said smartly but smiling. She took the blunt from me.

I kissed my teeth. "Girl don't get smart na." She playfully rolled her eyes.

I watched as she tore the blunt open and emptied the shit in it, placed the broken up weed into it and licked it, folding it down. I swea when females do dat shit... That's a damn turn on. I licked my lips as she lit the blunt up and took two puffs of it. As she exhaled she passed the blunt to me. I took two hits of the fat blunt before passing it to Offset.

"Come to my room." I whispered into Miracle's ear.

She nodded and I got off the couch and started walking up the stairs with her trailing behind me. Once we entered my room we sat on my bed. I stared at Miracle. I gazed all over her body and then her face.

"What you looking at nigga?" She asked poking me on my arm.

"You. What the fuck you gone do bout it?" I asked smirking.

"Boy please. Uon want these prolems." She spoke.

"Try me." I challenged.

She swung on me but I backed up. I grabbed her arms holding them over her head.

"Moove." She whined.

I chuckled. "Nahh, you think you hard right?" I questioned.

"Pleease move?" She asked.

"I like it when you beg." I chuckled. She laughed.

"You're a Perv." She kept laughing.

"Yeah and wait till this dick up in you." I said.

"Boy Tha-" I cut her off.

I kissed her, at first she ain't kiss back but then she got more into it. I let her hands go as I bit her bottom lip for entrance. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and our tongues begin to wrestle one another's.

Miracle

I continued to kiss Quavo before reality hit me. I stopped kissing him- I ain't want to but I ain't the type to fuck at first sight.
[A/N: Aye that rhymes.]

He tried kissing me again but I turned my head. He looked at me confusingly.

"What?" He asked.

"I can't. I barely know you and you barely know me." I stated.

"Aii. Imma respect that. You different, I can tell. Usually other females just want me to fuck em when we first meet." He stated getting off of me and sitting up against the headboard.

"Well I'm not other females." I replied smiling.

"Yeah, I know." He answered.

My eyes started getting heavy. I only took two hits of that blunt-well it was fat as hell.

"Com'ere ma." Quav told me.

I crawled over to him as he slid down in the bed and under the covers. I got under the covers too, laying my head on his chest. My eyes closed and I was out like a light while Quavo played in my hair.

Ayeee der goes the second Chapter! Don't forget to like the Chapter! Bye Royalties...✌✌✌