Chapter Forty-Five

Jasmine

  Lingo had just left with Mekhi. I was happy to see them but now I'm just pissed off.

"Shut up Kiari, damn." I rolled my eyes as he walked in the room rapping one of their songs. I've been having terrible mood swings lately for no reason. 

"You shut up Jasmine." He said trying to roll his eyes but obviously didn't know how.

I laughed. "You can't even do it."

"So, dat shit gay anyways." He shrugged jumping on the bed and laying on my lap.

"Baeee?" I whined, playing in Offset's dreaded hair.

"Wahh?" He asked looking up at me, from his phone.

"I love you." I pouted my bottom lip.

"I love you too." He leaned up to kiss me.

"Wait, wait. Get up real quick Kiari!" I screamed feeling nauseous.

"Damn, first you tell me to shut up, then you love me and now you don't want me on you. Make up to fuckin mind." Offset snapped but got off me.

  I raced to the bathroom and threw up my breakfast. What the fuck? After flushing the toilet, I brushed my teeth and went back to lay on the bed.

"You straight?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me.

"I don't feel good at all." I admitted.

"You wanna go to the doctors?" Kiari played with my fingers.

"I hate the doctors." I shrugged.

"Too bad. Go get dressed." He lifted me up.

"Kiariii!" I whined.

"Kiari nothing. Gon' head na." He shooed me away.

  I gave him the middle finger and he only smirked with a nod. Rolling my eyes, I walked into my closet to find something to where. Well, let's not hope it's what I think it is.

Lingo

"Ight, we done went to every room in the mansion. Where you wanna go next?" I asked Mekhi.

"Carmelo." He smiled.

"Ight. You just be bossing me around." I chuckled starting up my car.

"No, I suggest where to go and you agree." He giggled.

"Where the hell you learn these big ass words from?" I asked as I pulled out the circled driveway.

"I dunno." He shrugged.

--

"Melo!" Mekhi raced to him.

"Khi!" Melo hugged Mekhi, giggling.

"Wanna come with me and Uncle Lingo?" Mekhi pulled out the hug.

"Yeah." Melo nodded quickly, making me laugh.

"C'mon." Mekhi grabbed his hand.

"Noo! Gotta ask Mama." Melo said with furrowed eyebrows.

  They raced up the stairs. I laughed, making my way up after them. Miracle sat on her bed with Melo, Khi and some light skin nigga.

"Yeah, sure." She nodded.

"Yay!" Melo and Khi said in unison.

"Who dis?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Oh! Hey to you too Lingo. Lingo this my friend Anthony. Anthony this basically my brother, Lingo.

"Waddup." Anthony dapped me.

"Yeah, mhm. Y'all ready to go?" I asked Melo and Khi, not believing a word she said. 

"Bye Daddy." Melo hugged Anthony before walking over towards me.

  I glared at Miracle before grabbing their hands and walking them out the room, downstairs. Wait til I tell Rich and Quavo.

Miracle

"So, I'm just a friend?" Anthony asked, looking at me.

"Yeah. What you wanted me to introduce you as my bestfriend or baby daddy when you've been neither of those since the day you raped me and let ya sister get all in yo head?" I asked scoffing.

"C'mon na Miracle. Quit being like dat. You know dat shit wasn't posed to happen.--" I cut him off.

"You know dat shit did happen though." I snapped.

He sighed. "I thought you forgave me." He pulled me closer to him.

"I did. But that's something I can't and won't ever forget because you were my bestfriend. I don't understand how you can even think about agreeing to doing something like dat to me. It's weird as fuck going from brother and sister to babymama and babydaddy. And it makes us both look bad. The only good thing that came outta this whole incident is Carmelo." I began to cry. I don't even know why though.

"Don't cry Miracle. It wasn't supposed to be this way. I swear it wasn't. Yeah, I always had deep feelings for you but I knew you didn't like me dat. I did it, only caring about myself. I was selfish as fuck and I'm sorry." He apologized once again.

  I only shrugged as tears continued to pour down my cheeks. Anthony huffed, lifted my face, making me look at him. Our eyes met and before I could tell him not to, he kissed me. My lips were caught up in his juicy ones, forcing me to kiss him back.

"Now you stop all dat cryin." Anthony warned me with a smirk.

  I rolled my eyes with a smile. Even when he makes things worst, he makes things seem better.