Chapter Twenty

Lingo

Everybody as in Me, Offset, Jasmine, Quavo, Skippa, Khalil and Jose chilling in the living room until Takeoff come in looking pissed off.

"Wassup witchu?" Offset asked exhaling the joint smoke.

"I'm bout to beat yo ass lil nigga!" Takeoff yelled, mugging the Fuck outta Khalil.

"Whatchu talm bout?" Khalil asked standing up.

"You think you can have my girl?! She ain't going no fucking where! And since you wanna act stupid like uon know what I'm talm bout, lemme refresh ya mind lil mark ass nigga." Takeoff said stomping over to him.

He punched the shit outta Khalil. Khalil stumbled back and his nose instantly started leaking. Quavo and Skippa held him back.

"Aye, whatchu doing?" Skippa asked.

"Bitch ass nigga." Khalil said tryna catch the blood.

Aww hell nah. He talm bout bitch. My big brother ain't neva been that. I snuck around Takeoff and nem' and punched Khalil three times before Jose and Offset pulled me away from him.

"Say dat shit again nigga. I dare you lil bitch!" I said tryna get outta they grip.

Then Khalil phone started to ring. He looked at the caller ID and smirked up at Takeoff.

"Hello...Waddup Brianna...Word?...I'm on my way." Was all he said before walking out the door.

"What the fuck wrong with y'all?" Unc asked us slapping both of our heads.

"Ain't shit wrong with me. He just got my girl ignoring me and shit. She was all in them messages smirking and cheesing. I aint know they used to be together. So I made her ass walk all the way from the fucking mall." Takeoff said shrugging his shoulders.

"And he called Takeoff a bitch so I had to do sum. Ain't finnah be talking shit bout my big bro." I said shrugging my shoulders too.

Takeoff smirked at me and we dapped while snickering. Unc gripped our necks. That shit hurt too. He always abusing us.

"So, y'all think its funny that y'all almost tore this damn house up and got blood on the fucking couches?" He asked. We quickly shook our heads no.

"We should fuck y'all up." Jasmine added.

We kissed our teeth, shrugged then sat down. Everybody sat down and we started rolling up again. About fifteen minutes later we heard talking.

"Noo, Dimitri. Ion wanna go in there." Someone said.

"Girl c'mon. Ain't nun gone happen." We heard Rich say.

The door opened and in walked Rich and Miracle. Unc looks pissed. I aint seen Miracle in a minute. She got a glow, lemme find out Rich fucking her.

Quavo

I know dis nigga didn't just walk up in her with my girl. What the fuck she doing with him? This why she left me? Bullshiit. I mugged the fuck outta then as they sat on the couch, next to the one im on.

"Hey y'all." Miracle said looking at everyone but me. She actin funny now?

"Waddup waddup." Everyone but me said.

I stared at her hard. Why the fuck she glowing? I could tell she felt me staring. Shidd, I know I'm burning holes in her face. She glanced at me but quickly looked down. I took her hand and pulled her up the stairs. Once we got in my room she snatched away.

"What do you want Quavious?" She asked sighing.

"You fuckin him?" I asked her. Her head snapped to me.

"You really think I'm some kind of a hoe? Why would I do that shit? Ugh, you make me sick. But let's say I was, what the fuck would it have to do with you. You ain't fucking me so I'm not your concern!" She yelled at me.

"Lower yo fucking voice." I said sternly.

"You ain't my fucking daddy. Fuck you!" She yelled about to walk out the door.

I stood in front of the door, blocking it. She pushed me...well attempted to push me out the way. She stopped when she finally noticed I wasn't going anywhere and she wasn't making no progress.

"Can you move...PLEASE!?" She yelled at me.

"I told you to lower yo voice." I said biting my lip, noticing how sexy she looks.

"I asked nicely." She said, rolling her eyes.

I turned around and locked the door. I faced her and she had a confused look on her face. I begin to smirk and slowly walk over to her.

"Uhh." Was all she could say as she backed up but fell onto the bed.

I pulled off my t-shirt and pulled Miracle's legs so that I stood in between them. I bent down to her neck and kissed and sucked on it. She tried to hold in her moans but failed. I stopped and looked her into her eyes.

"I'm sorry." I said leaning down to kiss her lips.

She hesitantly kissed back. She sucked on my bottom lip, kissed it, and bit it. I winced and she giggled. I swear she the only female that kisses me like that.

"It's funny?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

She nodded her head and smirked. I slipped her shirt off then her, panties, pants and my sweats. She slid her hand down my chest and wrapped her legs around me. I slowly entered her, making her back arch.

"Quavoo." She moaned turning me on more.

I quickened my speed as she moaned uncontrollably. I begin to grunt and groaned. Miracle so fucking tight. She got that good good fareal. I grinding on her like a pro. Ain't think I could grind huh? I'm a boss at that shit. I felt her cum and pulled out. I wasn't finished though. I turned her around and entered her from behind. Her back still perfectly arch. I pumped in and out of her quickly until I came.

I pulled out and laid back on the bed. She climbed on top of me and slowly slid down on my dick. She placed her hands on my chest and begin to grind her hips in a sync.

"Damn!" I grunted, gripping her ass.

I ain't even know she could ride like this. She a pro at it too. She begin to bounce up and down. I watched as I disappeared and appeared in and out of her. I looked at her face. She was biting down on her lip with her eyes closed. Once she opened them, our eyes met. She so beautiful and perfect. She crazy as fuck but still... We came at the same time and she pulled me out of her.

She laid on my chest and I begin to play with her hair. She traced my tattoos on my chest before looking up at me, with her chin on my chest. I intertwined our fingers.

"I wuv you." She said poking out her lip.

"I love you too. We back?" I asked.

"Basically I guess. Talking is good for now. Not fully together yet." She said.

"I can deal with that." I said nodding my head.

I kissed her lips for a minute or two then pulled away. I smiled and she did too. She played her head on my again. Soon I could hear her light snores. I kissed her forehead and fall asleep my damn self. ❤