Chapter Forty-Three

Miracle

  "Carm--" I entered the room and my face instantly went white as Anthony smirked at me.

"Waddup." He tried waving at me, but Carmelo had his hand.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I asked with huge eyes. How did he even get in my fucking ho- Quavious!

"Miracle, I ain't tryna start sh- nun. I just wanna see my son." He whispered looking down at Carmelo who was sleeping on his chest.  before returning his eyes me.

  My first instinct was to go get my baby but you never know with Anthony. I slowly walked into the room and sat at the foot of his bed, watching him. I hadn't really seen him since the day he raped me.  As he started to stare me in the eyes, I looked away. That's the same thing he did as he raped me. I found myself silently crying. Trying to wipe my tears quickly, I hoped he didn't see. They just wouldn't stop falling. I heard the bed shift and soon he was sitting right by my side.

"Why are you crying?" He questioned. I moved further down the bed but he only came closer.

"You. You're exactly what's wrong widd me as well as all these other fuck niggas." I snapped.

"Fuck nigga?" He questioned sounding angry. He's always had a bad temper.

  I stayed quiet, shaking my head as I stared at my feet. I jumped when his arms wrapped around me.

"Miracle, you making me seem like I'm da bad guy shawty." You are.

"Can you leave Anthony?" I asked quietly.

"Why, dat nigga Rich comin ova?" He asked pushing me away, thank god.

"I don't know when he's coming. Please just leave." I begged.

"Ya know what Miracle? I never got to apologize. Miracle, dis ain't my fault mane. I swear. On my mama it ain't.--" I cut him off.

"Whose fault is it Anthony. You raped me! I hate you. You and I were best friends and you rape me? You didn't tell me Brianna was your sister. You are the reason my mom's dead. AND you ganged up on me widd Brianna and shot me! Best fuckin friend my ass." I managed to say through my tears.

"Miracle. Brianna forced me to do it. If I didn't, she was gonna get me sent to prison or killed. Why you think I left like dat? I loved you and I still do. I never even wanted to take it to that level widd you. I was cool widd bein' just bestfriends. Brianna is my district, she's my full blood but I never told you because I never really knew her so I ain't think it was that important. I'm not the reason your mother is dead, she is. She shoulda talk and Brianna wouldn't have killed her. I ain't wanna shoot ya, it was all apart of Brianna's plan. She forced me to do that or she'd turn me in for raping you. You shot me too. I never wanted any of this to fuckin happen! I was just dumb enough to let my manipulating, younger sister control my dumb ass. Miracle, I respect that you got a man but why you gotta have my jitt callin' him Daddy? I just wanna be in his life, I don't want anything from you. Please Miracle?" He had tears streaming down his face as he looked me right into my eyes as he said this.

  I was speechless. I mean, what do I say? I'm so confused on whether I should hate him or give him a chance to do right.

"Mommy." Carmelo little voice called out. I hurried to wipe my tears along with Anthony.

"Mommy this my best friend." Carmelo smiled sitting on Anthony's lap.

"Oh really, I thought Mommy was." I played hurt.

"You and my brother are my bestest best friends." Carmelo kissed my stomach.

"That's what I thought but Anthony here has to go right now." I said making Anthony and Carmelo stale face me.

"He'll be back geez. Won't you Anthony?" I asked. He smirked.

"Yup, I'll be back little man." Anthony pecked his cheek and got one in return.

"Fine. It's passed my bed time anyways. Bye Anthony!" Carmelo smiled, hopping into my lap, making sure not to hurt my stomach.

"Bye Melo, Bye Miracle." He smiled before walking out the room.

"I like him, don't you?" Carmelo smiled at me.

Khalil

"Fuck no Brianna, I ain't killing nobody fa yo dumb ass." I stated as Brianna arrived at my house.

  She's been bugging me to kill these niggas Quavo, Offset and Rich along widd Miracle and Jasmine. She must be stupid begging me to kill my bestfriend and them niggas. Ion like em but I ain't doin life fa shorty.

"Khalil, this is all I ask you to do. You'll be paid and covered. It's a simple task.

"Fuck no Brianna. I left yo ass alone a while ago and now you see why. You're crazy as fuck. Take yo ass on, do ya own dirty work, bitch." I snapped.

"Bitch? Oh so now Jasmine got ya head so far up ya ass that ya can't do shit but be selfish? Fuck you and her, and the rest of them. I'll just get my brotha to do it." I scoffed.

"Okay? You think you hurting my feelings? Get the fuck out wishy washy ass trick." I pushed her out the door, slamming it right in her face.

  She banged on the door but I pretended not to hear her as I watched tv. It soon stopped so I let out a long sigh of relief. These bitches crazy.