Chapter Six

Takeoff

I walked into the house, coming back from the store. I saw Offset and Jasmine kissing on the couch. I chuckled and made my way upstairs to my room. The first thing I looked at was the bed. Brianna was sleeping in my bed. She dressed and shit. [A/N: Outfit ln The MM]. I shook my head and walked to the side of the bed and tapped her shoulder.

"Whaaat?" She moaned.

"Get out. Whatchu doing in here sleeping in my bed?" I questioned.

"My bad. I just..." Her voice trailed off as she opened her eyes.

"You just what?" I asked.

"Nothig. I'm not bout to pour my heart out to a nigga that don't even feel fa me. Just forget about what I said. Imma just go to my room and sleep." She started to get up out my bed but I lightly pushed her back onto the bed.

She looked up at me crazily. "Talk to me, ma." I said.

"No. I'm not bout to talk to you. You fucking all these hoes but tryna make me yo fuckin girl. I ain't going. I ain't got time to be fighting hoes every day I go outside cuz yo ass can't keep yo fuckin dick in ya damn pants. Fawk I look like? You don't give a fuck about me nigga." She said rolling her eyes.

I kissed my teeth. "I do care about you. It's just I been a playa fa a long time. Ion know how to control my dick. I got too many hoes. I really want to be with you but you can't take the time to help a nigga change his ways. If you really cared bout me you'd help me. You wanna be difficult and shit."

"No. Nope. Don't try to blame all this shit on me. I'm glad you know why I can't be with yo ass. You can't control ya fucking dick. Ion even wanna talk no more. Fuck you." She said getting up.

I kissed her and she tried to push away. She can't phase me though. She soon kissed back. I pulled away and she stared at me before walking out the room. She ain't have to kiss back though, she chose to. She needa stop ignoring how she feel about me. I want her badly. I promise imma drop all my hoes...prolly not tomorrow but prolly the next day or the day after that or- you know what all that matters is imma drop them.

Offset

"Bruh, she lying. Why you believing a hoe and not yo nigga?" I asked pushing her off me.

"Kiari, I didn't say I believed her, for one. For two that "hoe" is my friend." Jasmine said rolling her eyes.

"Bae, why would I ruin something as good as you? I ain't got time to be cheating when what I need is right in front of me. Ion like breaking ya heart. Chill out with all that cheating shit. It's just me and you bae." I stated in all honesty.

She sighed. "I'm sorry." She spoke.

"You just gotta trust me and not these hoes. Ain't nobody worried bout Kayla. That bitch is a no no." I chuckled.

She giggled a little. I looked into her eyes fa a minute. She got some beautiful ass eyes, yo. "I love you baby girl." I stated.

"I love you too." She smiled.

I kissed her fa a good as minute or two. Her lips plump and soft as fuck. I pulled away and smiled. Then it was a knock on th door. I sighed and got my phone out. I looked at the hidden camera on the side of the house. My phone showed Rich at the door. I pressed the unlock button and slip my phone back in my pocket. Rich strolled in the house happy like and shit.

"F.A.B.B.H?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"Heellll yeah. Bitch was just what a nigga needed." He sat on the couch next to us.

"What do dat mean?" Jasmine asked.

"Ion een know." I smirked at Rich. He laughed.

"Telll meee." She whined. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Where lilmama at?" Rich asked cheesing.

"Nigga she upstairs with her nigga." Jasmine said.

"Since when was that her nigga?" He asked.

"Since today." Quavo stated coming down da stairs.

Rich smacked his teeth and sat down. I dapped Quavo as he sat on the other couch.

"Word?" I asked with a eyebrow raised.

He nodded his head. I chuckled and Jasmine got off my lap and went upstairs. I smiled to myself.

"Jasmine got you going bitch on a nigga now?" Rich asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Nigga, neva dat. I'm a boss nigga. Ain't neva been a bitch. I just show my girl loyalty." I argued.

"Chill, chill. Let's go hit up the studio." Takeoff said coming downstairs.

We all nodded in agreement and walked out, hopping into Rich's black Rari. Rich pulled out the lo g ass drive way and out the gate, making our way to the studio.

Brianna

"We needa get out the house y'all." I spoke breaking the peaceful silence.

"Right let's goo to the mall today and Magic tomorrow..." Jasmine requested.

Miracle and I nodded our heads in agreement. Jasmine and Miracle left out my room, to their rooms I guess. I got dressed in a blue tank top, white joggers and blue & black 1's. I threw my hair into a sloppy but cute bun. I went downstairs to wait for Miracle and Jasmine. Five minutes later they came downstairs and I grabbed my keys and we left in my blue Rari, heading to the mall.

***

The mall is so fucking packed, bruh. A lot of cuties too. I feel sorry for my baybehs, they taken while I'm single as hell. I laughed at their face expressions as we walked into the mall...it's priceless. They glared at me and I shrugged.

"Ain't my fault y'all muthafuckas got cuffed." I said and laughed once more.

"Maan. You some booty bro." Jasmine pouted.

"Well at least y'all can make friends. Have fun making friends." I said friends in a teasing tone.

While they pouted I was looking fa a nigga to cuff me. Many to choose from and I don't needa worry bout Takeoff cuz he ain't my nigga. He can trip and cuss all he wanna... Ain't hurting me.

Chapter six my niccas! Don't forget to vote and comment! I love y'all royalties. Byee! (This chapter wasn't edited sorry for the mistakes if there were some!) ✌✌✌