Chapter Five

Miracle

I got dressed when the boys left. [A/N: Outfit in MM (Ignore the food Ctfuu.)] My ass lookin bomb as fuck. I took a pic and posted it on InstaG. I captioned it "Beauty is not in the face; Beauty is a light in the heart. ". I saw a comment.

QuavoHuncho: Zayum Ma. Lookin Bomb. Wait til I get back.

MiracleVibes: Boy you swea.

I giggled and walked downstairs. I saw Jasmine and Brianna sitting on the couch. They turned to me a smirked.

"Y'all cute." Jasmine laughed.

"Whatchu talm bout?" I asked.

They both showed me their phones. I looked at a photo of Quavo cuddling me and smirking. I was hiding my face in the picture but smiling. On Jasmine phone it was on InstaG with a lot of likes. On Brianna phone it was on Twitter with a lot of retweets. I begin to blush.

"We just bestfriends." I said truthfully.

"Bestfriends with alotta benefits." Brianna laughed.

"Aye shut up." I said. They just continued to laugh. I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed with them.

Quavious

First I was getting twerked on by a bad bitch now I'm drunk as fuck at three in the morning. I laughed just to be laughing. Ion think I can drive. Imma try. I looked over at Takeoff. He high as hell right along with Rich and Offset. I slightly smiled.

"Y'all I think it's time to get going." I slurred.

"Yeah, Unc can you drive though?" Takeoff asked sounding a little concerned.

"Yeah, I'm good, Neph." I assured him.

He slowly nodded then I walked my drunk ass outside to my white Mustang. I jumped in tha bitch and drove off to the crib. I almost hit a car as I ran a stop light.

"Yo maine, watch the fuck out my niggas!" I shouted out the window while chuckling.

I swear hoes can't drive and shit. Dumb muthafuckas.

***

I walked into the houseand up to my room, I think. I hit the switch and saw Lilmama sleeping in her bed. She had on some red and white boxer's and a red sports bra. I swea Miracle lookin so fuckable. I smiled and jumped onto the bed. She moved around a bit before batting her eyes open.

"Quavious Marshall, what the fuck you doing in my bed, yo?" She asked smiling.

"Chill baby. I'm just seeing what you was doing." I lied.

"Nigga you know I was sleeping. You needa go do something with yoself. Take a shower and wash all da liquor away. Anything but bother me." She said tryna get comfortable again.

I smiled then nodded my head. I got out her bed and went into my room. I grabbed some basketball shorts and boxer's. I returned to her room and started running the shower. I stripped out my clothes and hopped in. I washed up and twenty minutes later I walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. Miracle's eyes widened and she covered them. I wasn't even drunk no more.

"Get out." She said.

I chuckled and sat next to her on the bed. I pried her hands off her face and made her look at me. My eyes explored her face and body. She so fuckin sexy. I kissed her roughly and she was hesitated at first then she got more into it. I dropped my towel, not breaking the kiss. I got on top of her and I begin to kiss her neck.

"Qu-Quavo. Stop." She whined.

I ignored her and made a trail down to her stomach then v-line. She started to moan and shit so I know she wants me.

"Ooh, Quav..." She trailed off as I slide her—well my boxer's off her and inserted a finger into her. She was wet as hell.

I looked into her eyes and smirked at her. She bit down on her lip hard, tryin not to moan.

"Let it all out baby. Wake the whole crib up." I said. My voice low and raspy.

She begin to scream my name as I entered another finger and begin to pump faster. I pulled out and was about to enter her before she stopped me.

"What?" I asked huffing.

"I'm a virgin." She stated. I smirked at that.

"I'll start off slow." I said.

She thought for a second then nodded her head. I smiled and slowly entered her. She winced a little but soon adjusted to the feeling of me inside her. She licked her lips. I kissed her and pumped in and out of her.

"Mmm...Quavious." She moaned into the kiss.

For the rest of the night all ya could here was her moaning and me groaning. I stayed at a slow pace before speeding it up though. Y'all don't know how long I've been yearnin' for dis night.

Miracle

The Next Morning...

I woke up naked in bed with Quavo. He had his arms wrapped around my waist, holding me close to his body. I can't believe last night really happened. At least he was sober. If he wasn't I wouldn't have let that go down. I smiled and removed his hands from around me. He groaned a little but remained sleep. I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I ain't really got plans today so I slipped on Quavo's oversized Jersey. I walked out the bathroom and he was up, stretching and yawning.

"Good Morning beautiful." He said when he looked my way.

I blushed. "Good Morning Handsome."

"How was yo night?" He asked smirking.

" Good but say?" I asked.

"Wassup?" He questioned.

"What are we?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Humans." He chuckled.

"Nigga you know what I mean." I stated glaring at him.

"I know. I guess we together." I smiled at that. I nodded my head and smiled at him.

He smiled back and opened his arms. I walked into them and he embraced me. He tried to kiss me but I dodged it.

"Brush them teeth first." I laughed.

He kissed his teeth then got up to the bathroom. I smiled at the thought of being Quavious Marshall's girlfriend. Not for the money and/or fame but because his personality. Behind his hardcore rapper style he got a soft spot. He don't show that side but I know it's there. Everybody gotta soft spot.

Chapter Five my baybehs. I love this chapter yo. Dey finally together. Y'all don't forget to vote and comment. Bye Royalties! ✌✌✌