Chapter Forty-Four

Jose

"Buuut Joseee!" Queenie whined in my ear.

  I told y'all I was gone get shawty. She mines already and ion think she on dat hoe shit. We been together fa two days now and I still haven't hit.

"Whaaaat?" I whined, Imitating her.

"Ion sound like dat." She pouted.

"Ahh, shut up you big baby." I laughed.

"I'm a crybaby now?" She asked.

"You been a crybaby but you my crybaby baby." I pecked her lips three times before Lingo entered the room with Mekhi on his back.

"Hey Uncle Jose." Mekhi climbed to the front Lingo's body to jump down.

"Waddup Lil man." I dapped him.
"Hey Auntie Queenie." Mekhi hugged her.

"Hey Khi." She spoke.

"What brings yo big head ass ova hear?" I asked Lingo.

"My Uncle head aint that big!" Mekhi stale faced me.

"Damn, it's like dat? I thought you was on my side." I pouted.

"Nope, he my favorite Uncle. Then Uncle Quavo, then you. And then the rest." Mekhi waved his hands around all crazy as he said the last sentence.

"Ight. You ain't my favorite nephew no more. Melo is." I shrugged.

"So." Mekhi shrugged, holding onto Lingo's hand.

"Yup, he my lil nigga. But he wanted to visit everyone and you was the first person on his mind. Now we gotta go--" Lingo looked at Mekhi waiting for an answer.

"Hmm," Mekhi rubbed his "chin hairs" as he calls it. "Auntie Jasmine and Uncle Offset. I ain't fucked widd him in a minute."

"Aye, don't say dat." I warned him.

"Uncle Lingo said, I could say what I want around him." Mekhi bucked up at me.

"Aye, we gon have to throw dem bitches cuz yo mouth smart as hell." I pushed him.

"Yo mouth smart as hell." Mekhi pushed me back.

"Ight." I snatched him from Lingo and body slammed him onto the bed, playfully slapping his cheeks as he laughed.

"Staawp!" Mekhi giggled.

"Say 'Pleeaaase' lil nigga!" I laughed.

"Pleeaaase!" He shouted. He was laughing so hard he had tears in his eyes.

"Dats what I thought." I let him up, laughing.

"Can we go see Uncle Kiari now?" Mekhi asked Lingo.

"Yeah, sure." Lingo shrugged.

Mekhi looked at me. "Bitch." Then he ran out laughing.

"Maan." I shook my head & pulled Queenie on top of me as Lingo left.

Quavo

"Bitch, you are not pregnant widd my child." I yelled into the phone.

"I wasn't just a bitch when you was fucking me. So, you're just gonna disclaim this child?" Kelly, that fine ass female officer, yelled into my ear.

"You really gon lie to yoself," I chuckled lowly. "Well, check dis out BITCH. I ain't fuck you in ya pussy. I mouth fucked yo dumb ass. Na, go ask one of them prison niggas. Fuck you talm bout?"

  I hung up the phone. You give hoes a little taste of ya dick and they get ta going crazy. Tryna make a nigga claim a child that ain't mines. She prolly ain't een pregnant. My only kids that I need to claim is Carmelo and my unborn child. Hoes be tryna trap niggas.

"Who is it?!" I yelled, hearing someone knock on my bedroom door.

  Ain't nobody respond but the door opened. I watched as Skippa walked in. He gave me a head nod and I returned it along with a dap.

"What you up here yellin bout?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Mana, dis nat-naclaiming she pregnant widd my jitt but I mouth fucked dat hoe. Crooked ass cop." I huffed, irritated.

"Damn, you done mouth fucked a cop?!"Skippa shouted.

"Yeah. Dat shit was everything too." I laughed.

"Nigga, you stay fuckin somebody. Needa go get checked out. Make sure you ain't got dat shit." Skippa shook his head.

"Nigga I'm clean as fuck. I'm Positive--" He cut me off.

"You positive huh? Lemme get up outta here." He chuckled, walking out my room.

"Fuck you! I'm positive ian got dat shit muthafucka!" I shouted with a sigh.

Brianna

"Anthony, you have to kill them." I said sternly.

"No. I won't do it Bri. I'm the older one and I'm tired of you always tryna boss a nigga around. I ain't gotta do shit. You do it." He shrugged. It took me by surprise.

"Where is all this coming from?" I questioned.

"Look, I went to see Carmelo yesterday night. Miracle came into the room and caught us. I told her everything from you forcing me to do shit up to now. She believes me and I'm supposed to be on my way back right now." He grabbed his jacket off the couch.

"No! You're not going over there. Fuck her and that child!" I shouted, grabbing his arm.

"What if I do, huh? Ain't shit you can do about it!" He shouted.

"I'll-I'll make you go to prison for raping Miracle." I smirked.

"Ohh, really? Well, you won't have any proof. Miracle won't press charges against me so try all you want. Fuckin', dumbass." He shook his head before snatching away from me and walking out the door.

  They've turned my own brother away from me. Now they really have to pay. Nobody has to do it for me then.

"I'll kill em' myself."