Chapter Thirteen

Offset

This Khalil nigga been all in the way of me and my baby. Right now they joking and laughing and shit...ion like that shit AT ALL. I sighed loudly and Jasmine looked at me.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked.

"Nuthin. What's wrong with you?!" I snapped.

"Kiari, chill the fuck out. Damn." She said. I kissed my teeth.

"You chill the fuck out. Uon tell me what ta do, the fuck? You betta just focus on ya new boyfriend hea." I said pointing towards him.

"Aye, don't be talking to her like that." Khalil said getting up. I stood up too.

"Oh, you must think you supaman now huh? Well I guess imma have ta put ya back in ya place. Bitch made nigga." I said walking up towards him. We was so close our noses were almost touching, well if I looked down to his short ass.

"Will y'all please sit y'all asses down?" I heard Jasmine ask but that got blocked out when Khalil punched me in my face.

I ate that punch. Nigga hit like a bitch. I tossed a few punches and knocked his ass to the floor. Jasmine screamed.

"You think you hard lil bitch?!" I yelled stomping him twice in the chest.

"Kiari stop!" Jasmine screamed.

"Nahh, this nigga tryna take what's mine. He on luhh you like I do. So what the fuck he here for?!" Is asked. Shidd I ain't stopping till I see blood cuz I'm pissed as fuck.

I began to punch him multiple times all over. I swea this nigga gone be hospitalized. Ion really give a fuck. Soon nurses and the feds came into the room and it took five of them hoes to get me off that unconscious muthafucka. They lead me out the hospital and put me in the back of a police car. Paparazzi was already out thea recording and askin questions and shit. I wasn't tryna hear that shit though. They arresting me but he hit me first... Type of shit? Imma be out in a lil while though, no prollems dis way.

Rich

I was watching tv with Quavo and nem. Then I got a message. I unlocked my phone and it was a message from my girl, Taylor. Yeah I got a girl but it ain't shit serious.

TayTay✊: Aye, I see ya fam Offset on the news channel.

I hurried to change the channel. Everybody started shouting at me and shit.

"What the fuck you change the channel fa?" Quavo asked.

"Mane, shut up. Look it's Offset." I said tryna get them off my tip.

When I said that everybody shut up and watched the tv. The ugly ass spokeslady started talking.

"Offset of the migos beat a man unconscious not too long ago. The man was recognized as Khalil Harris. This all happened in Jasmine Starr's hospital room. Stay tuned for more information on this story..."

I turned the tv off cuz I knew a conversation was bout ta start. We sat in deep thought fa two minutes.

"This nigga foreva doing some shit. Betta hope ol' dude don't press charges." Quavo spoke up, kissing his teeth.

"Khalil...Khalil...Ohhhh shiiiit. Khalil!" Miracle and Jasmine said smirking at each other and nodding their heads.

"Nuh-uuhh. Who the fuck is Khalil?!" Quavo and Takeoff shouted raising up off the couch. I sat watching and smiling. Aww, shit boutta get real.