Chapter Thirty

Brianna

"Kirshnik please wake up." I begged, crying as I stood next to his hospital bed.

  I've only left from his side to go home to take showers. Why has everything been happening to me? First my cousin was shot and killed, now Takeoff's been shot. If he doesn't live then I won't even have a reason to. I just want him to get up and be straight so we can go back like how things used to be. This all can't be happening.

"I love you." I cried as a kissed his cheek.

  He doesn't even look alive. He's just been just in this same room for a month like a Damn vegetable. I just wish things would go back to the old ways. He can't or won't die—I won't let that happen. I grabbed my purse and wiped my eyes. I guess it's time for me to go take another shower. Just as I was about to leave out the door I thought I heard some. A mumble. I must be crazy!

"Bri-Brianna...."

Offset

"Jasmine, I'm tired of you bein widd this bitch-made nigga 24/7. Acting like you fuckin him!" I shouted as she was getting dressed to go widd Khalil.

"Fuckin him?" She questioned snapping her head at me.

"That's what da fuck I said. Is y'all fuckin?" I asked squinting at her.

"Hell no! He's my bestfriend plus him and Bri used to have a thing for each other. You think I'm some kinda hoe?" She questioned. I mean she said it, not me.

"Nah that ain't what I'm saying. I just wanna know why you always widd the nigga. Where the fuck was you when Takeoff got shot? Huh? You was out hea widd Khalil ugly ass while everyone else was weeping and shit. Fuck on. Go ahead widd the nigga." I said fanning her off.

"Whatever Offset. I don't give a damn." She was about to walk out the room. I hurried to grab her hand.

"So, you was really about to just leave me like dat?" I asked.

"Kiari--" She couldn't finish because she went into a laughing tantrum.

"Oh. It's funny?" I asked.

"Yeah, your bi-polar bae. First you tell me to leave with a attitude and then you act all sad, begging me to stay." She continued to laugh.

"Stop fuckin laughing. I'm serious." I said pushing her.

"Aww, why you mad?" She asked in a baby voice, pinching my cheeks.

"Move. Ain't shit funny." I smacked her hand away and laid down. "You can leave fareal now. Ion care no more."

"Nope." She jumped on me, laying on me.

"Get off me." I said pushing her off me.

  She kissed my lips but I pushed her away. She smacked her lips. I turned my back to her and closed my eyes. I felt her arm wrapped around my torso. I tried pushing her away but she wouldn't let go. Her hand traveled into my pants and boxers, grabbing my dick. Now she tryna fuck?

"Jassssss....." I trailed off when she started rubbing me and pumping me.

Shit. I couldn't fight this. I still don't wanna give in though. But Damn.... I bit my bottom lip as she managed to pull my pants and boxers off, leaving me in nothing. She stripped out of her clothes, showing off her gorgeous body. She crawled over to me, biting down on her lip. She placed me at her entrance. I watched as I dissapeared into her. I threw my head back, gripping her ass and biting my lip. She just too wet. She started bouncing, having me groan. Man I love this girl.