Chapter Nineteen

Offset

Jasmine and me have been chilling all day. Ain't really shit else to do. I looked up at Jasmine because I felt her staring at me. She had a dumb grin on her face.

"What you lookin at me like that for?" I asked making a face at her.

"Because I can nigga." She said slapping my forehead.

"You always putting yo hands on me." I said pushing her.

"Stop bitch." She said pushing me back.

"I'm a bitch now? Aii, fasho." I said lifting my head off her lap and laying back on the pillow instead.

"Aww. I sowwy." She said pouting her bottom lip.

"No." I said shrugging my shoulders.

She got on top of me and kissed me. She held my arms down so I wouldn't get up. I pushed her a little, not even wanting her to stop.

"I'm sorry." She whined grinding on my lil man.

"Jasmine stop doing that shit." I warned her.

"What this?" She asked grinding again and smirking.

She let my hands go and I let them travel down to her ass. She kissed, licked and blew on my ear. That shit had me ready too. She begin to suck on my neck while she kept grinding on me.

I flipped us over and spread her legs so that I could fit in between them. I pulled off my shirt and her sweat pants and moved her panties to the side. I smirked up at her, making her blush. I removed her shirt and bra then started my trail of kisses at her neck down to her thighs. I seen how wet she was and decided to toy with her. Inserting two fingers, I made her back arch.

"Ooffseet." She moaned as I pumped my fingers in and out of her.

Her moans quickly spread around the room. When I became fully aroused I whipped my dick out and entered her. I groaned louder and she moaned louder as I quickened the paste.

Takeoff

Brianna and I just came from the mall and now we're at Olive Garden eating. I notice she's been all in her phone since we've been at the mall. I clear my throat and she looks up at me with a smile on her face.

"My bad bae." She said putting her phone down.

"Who was you talking to anyway? You ain't been paying attention to me all day. Whoever it is must be way more important than me." I said kissing my teeth.

"Nobody." She quickly replied.

"Mhmm. Ion believe you. I'm ready to go though." I said putting the bill money on the table.

"Kirshnik, why are you mad?" She asked me as if she didn't know.

I kissed my teeth. "Just c'mon."

She followed me out the door of the restaurant. I held the door for her and didn't get a thank you because she was smiling in that phone again. I got in the car without even opening the door for her. I sighed and started the car then drove off.

"Bae?" She called me.

"No." I said.

"No what? What's wrong with you?" She asked.

"Man, who the fuck you texting?" I asked glancing at her then back at the road.

"Nobody." She said. I turned my lips up at her, knowing she was lying.

"Quit fucking lying tome! Who is it?" I asked again.

"Shut the Fuck up, yelling at me! Ugly ass nigga." She screamed back.

I pulled up into a parking spot and turned the car off. I stared at her before talking.

"This nigga got you all fucked up huh?! Who you talking to?!" I asked her.

"You!" She screamed at me.

"Who were you talking to?" I asked, calming myself.

"Nobody." She lied again.

"Brianna. Who is that nigga you texting?" I asked looking her in her eyes.

She looked away from me then mumbled something. I really couldn't hear her though. I turned her face towards me again, making her look at me.

"Who?" I asked once again.

"Khalil." She said looking everywhere but at me.

"Why the Fuck you texting him?" I asked getting mad all over.

"We just catching up." She said.

"Catching up? On what? The Fuck y'all got going on. Y'all fucking or sum?" I asked curiously.

"No!" She said shaking her head.

"Y'all used to?" I asked.

"Uhh Yeahh." She admitted.

"Ion want you talking to him no more. Why the fuck y'all need to catch up anyways?" I asked.

"Bae, calm down. You making a big deal out of nothing." She said rolling her eyes.

"A big... A big deal out of nothing? Bitch, what you mean? How would you like it if I just started texting my ex that just moved in with us? You'd think we was fucking wouldn't you?!" I asked slapping her phone out her hand.

"Bitch? You the  bitch! Don't touch my shit anymore! Shidd, fuck you!" She yelled, picking her phone up and turning towards the window.

"Nah fuck you. Matter of fact, get the fuck out." I yelled lazily pointing to the door.

"Hell nahh. Imma sit right here." She said.

"Oh, you must think it's a game." I said getting out the car.

  I walked over to her side of the car and snatched her door open. She looked at me in surprise. I pulled her out the car while she hit me. Wasn't hurting me though. Looks like shell be walking home today. I left her shit in the car though. I'm pissed at her but ion want her struggling to get home because she has over fifty bags. I kissed her cheek and got in the car. I pulled off, after looking at her through the mirror. Ion got time for her shit right now. I should go beat the fuck out of Khalil. I knew I ain't like him fa some unknown reason. Brianna betta not be fucking me ova either. And she betta get to walking too.