Chapter Forty

Quavo

  This bitch got me all fucked up! She fucking my bro though? Outta all people, Rich? That's fucked up. Now my ass sitting up here in this fucking jail cell for holding. Wait til I get out, I'm fucking some shit up.

"Quavious Marshall, one free call." A fine ass police lady said.

  I licked my lips as I stood and watched her unlock the gate. Shawty thick as fuck. Her Remy weave stops in the middle of her back and man that ass! Shidd, I might as well have a little fun widd her ass while I'm in here. I slid past her, making sure she felt my erect dick. I seen her blush before I walked to the phone.

  I thought about who to call first. I might as well call Takeoff fat ass, I know he prolly knows already. All his ass do is eat and sit in front of dat TV. I dialed his number and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?" I asked once he answered on the third ring.

"Unc, why you done put ya hand on Rich fo?" He asked, I knew he had a mug on his face. I told y'all his fat ass knew already.

"Man, he fucking my bitch dats why." I snapped.

"Word?"

"Yeah brah. It's cool tho, wait til I'm out."

"Speaking of that, how long they tryna hold you?"

"Shidd, ion know. First they gotta see if Rich wanna press charges then get back widd me. I'm lucky I ain't have my strap on me."

"Damn you think he gon press charges?"

"He prolly mad as fuck right now but he ain't no snitch so I ain't worried."

  The dumb ass phone computer voice stated we only had twenty seconds.

"Ight unc, I would pay for some more time but shidd, ion wanna talk to yo ass all day. So imma let you go." Takeoff said before hanging up.

  Now lemme attend to Ms. Officer over this way.

Jose

  Before we start the meeting I needed to go get something from the mall. I heard about some new J's I might want. I walked in the store but instead of looking for the shoes, my eyes landed on a female. She's short, not real thick but thick enough widd some ass and tryna reach fa some shoes. I licked my lips, walking over to her and got the shoes down for her. Damn, shorty shorter than me and y'all know I'm short as fuck.

"Here you go ma." I said handing her the shoes. She was about to just snatch the shoe but she looked at me and her eyes lit up.

"Omg, you're Jose Guapo!" She screamed.

"Yeah, I know." I said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, I'm just a big fan of yours and...this shit crazy." She said bringing her hand to her forehead.

I chuckled. "Nah, it's cool. I just wanna know ya name shorty."

"Queenie Love." She said with a smile.

"Queenie Love hm? Dats cute." I said with a chuckle.

"Thank you." She giggled.

"So Queenie Love, lemme getcha numba." I said smirking.

"Lemme get them shoes." She said imitating my voice.

"Ion sound like dat." I said handing her the shoes. She got her phone out her pocket and gave it to me.

  I saved myself in as Guapo❤❤. I gave Her the phone and once she read it she blushed and smirked at me, making me laugh.

"You so cute ma." I said licking my lips as I examined her.

"Yeah I know but so are you." She said sounding conceited and shit.

"Yeah, okay. Well lemme go find these shoes mane. You gone call me before you go to sleep right?" I asked raising a eyebrow at her.

"Yeah, if I remember to." She flirted.

"You betta or imma have to find yo ass." I stated with a chuckle but I was serious as hell.

  She just giggled a little. Man, this girl is beautiful. I couldn't not kiss her. Our lips connected and started to move in a sync. She ain't pull away or nothing but when I did, she was blushing hard as fuck.

"Ight ma. Now will you call me?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah, I-I'll call y-you." She stuttered, biting her lip.

"Yeah dats what I thought." I said. .

  She giggled, shaking her head and I followed her to the counter. As she looked for the two hundred fifty dollars, I placed the money on the counter. She looked at me with confusion in her eyes.

"You don't have to pay for me." She said. She right way am I paying for a shawty I just met?

"I know but I want to." I said kissing her yet again but this time I only pecked her lips twice.

  She thanked me, still blushing hard as hell. Once the counter lady bagged her shoes and handed them to her, she headed for the door. I pulled her back and smirked down at her.

"What?" She asked with a laugh.

"You ain't gon' give daddy a hug?" I asked pouting my lips.

"You ain't my daddy but I guess you can get a hug." She said pulling me into a hug.

  She wrapped her hands around my torso and I put y hand in the crease of her back. As she looked up at me, I kissed her again. I squeezed her ass, making her gasp and allowing me to slip my tongue in her mouth. We kissed for two minutes before I finally let her go. Her eyes were big as she bit on her lip.

"Ight ma. Now, you can leave but you betta call me." I told her.

"Yeah, yeah okay. Bye." She said before turning and leaving the store.

"Fuck wrong widd me?" I whispered to myself as I walked around the store looking for them J's.

  I ain't never just kissed some female I just met. I kissed her four times! She betta not be no hoe, running 'round here sucking dick. She don't seem like the type but you never know. I ain't never heard of nobody with the name Queenie.

  I found the shoes and took them up to the counter and they came up to two hundred. After placing the money on the counter, I walked out of the store. Walking past all the stores in this big ass mall, I left. I made my way to my car and jumped in, putting my shoes in the sit besides me and starting the car.

  Oh, best belee I'm still expecting that call from her though. If she ain't the hoe type I just might have to wife her so all the other nigga don't be tryna holla. She gon be mines though.