Chapter Forty-Eight

Brianna

  Now, would I be wrong to say I'm happy Quavo for shot? Well, I really don't give a Damn. I knew Anthony would come to his senses for his favorite younger sister. He doesn't need that bitch Miracle or their crybaby ass son, Fuck them! I thought I was gonna have to kill my poor brother but I guess not, for now.

  I only slept with Quavo to show Miracle that I'm as good as her and can have whatever she can. This child proves it all. I've got Five more months to go before I finally have my baby. This is gonna be a long ass five months.

Messiah

  I been real M.I.A. lately mainly because I didn't wanna put my family in trouble. But I do stay in touch with Quavo and Jose. Today is the day I go back, I know wassup with everybody with the plan for Brianna and Anthony. I never liked him.

  I hesitated to knock on Miracle's door. Today is the day Quavo for out the hospital. The door swung open and there stood Miracle whose smile slowly faded.

"Siah, where have you been?!" She questioned, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Uhh, taking care of some things." I shrugged once she pulled away.

"What type of business, you promised that if I let you live with me, you'd go to school and do right!" She yelled at me.

"I have been going to school man. I just been stressing so I went and stayed with Dwayne for a while." I explained walking tight to the kitchen.

"Waddup Si?" Rich nodded towards me as Mekhi sat on his lap, eating.

"Waddup Rich." I dapped him up.

"Well, what's the Business you were taking care of Messiah?! It obviously wasn't only school." Miracle still wasn't letting go.

"Shut the fuck up." I mumbled, opening the refrigerator.

"Excuse me, what you day??" She closed the door back.

"Bae, chill out on lil homie. He just got home and you already hoppin on his tip." Rich snapped.

  Miracle looked at him, I could tell she wanted to say something but instead she just mumbled something while she walked upstairs.

"She be trippin." Mekhi shook his head, making is laugh in agreement.

"Y'all tryna go to the mansion?" I asked, drinking a juice box.

"Yeah!" Mekhi nodded.

  Rich grabbed his lets and I followed him out the door.

Miracle

  That bitch just irked my nerves. I walked into the guest room where Quavo was, doing tricks in his wheelchair. I laughed making his head snap in my direction.

"Oh, Waddup babymama?" He asked nodding me over.

"Nothing, Rich and Mekhi irritating me downstairs." I shrugged, sitting on his bed.

"Hmm, when Si her here?" He asked stopping his wheelchair in front of me.

"A few minutes ago, why?" I asked scrolling through my pictures on instagram.

"Damn, I'm just asking." He stood out his wheelchair that he really doesn't need.

"I guess." I shrugged.

"Quit being such a..." I snapped my head in his direction.

"Don't say it Qua." I snapped.

"I was gonna say brat but of you want me to say it then...bitch." He laughed.

  I punched his arm and stood off the bed only to have my arm grabbed and pulling into his chest.

"Stop crybaby ass girl." He chuckled as I tried pulling my arms from him.

"Lemmee gooo." I whined, pouting as I looked at him.

"Aww, shut up witcho fine ass." He pulled me up into his lap.

"Qua, you doing to much na." I pushed him but he only ignored me.

  I rolled my eyes as he flipped us so he was in between my legs. His eyes stared at my stomach.

"I wish he would come already." He kissed his teeth.

"That makes two of us." I agreed.

"Miracle, why you leave me for some dumb shit?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"I don't wanna have this conversation." I admitted looking away.

"It's a simple question." He said huffing.

"I don't care, I'm not talking about this. Matter of fact, get off me." I rolled my eyes.

"Damn, you sexy when you mad." I knew he hadn't heard a word I said.

"Qua--" His lips met my neck as he sucked at my skin.

"Shh..." He licked and kissed my neck.

  I tried fighting him off but I was weak when his fingers slipped into my leggings and toyed with my clit.

"Mmm, fuck." I moaned biting my bottom lip.

  He managed to pull my leggings and panties down with one hand. I watched him pull himself through his boxers and place himself at my entrance. He looked at me for my approval and I thought back to Rich. I shook my head quickly but he only kissed his teeth and pushed himself in. I gasped, having my eyes roll back while he pulled in and out of me.

"Shiit." We said in unison. 

  I opened my eyes, looking into Quavo's eyes as my mouth formed a perfect O when he begin it got my g-spot. His lips met mine again and he reached down and toyed with me. The headboard was slamming into the wall constantly. I'd be lying if I said this wasn't the best feeling ever.

"I love you." He spoke into the kiss.

"I love you too."

---
  Qua pulled out my and laid on my chest. I breathed heavily as I tried to catch my breath.

"Quaa, get off me." I whined. He didn't respond.

"Ughh!" I rolled my eyes and begin to play with his hair.

  Quavo licked my face and laughed as he got off me. I pushed him and laughed too.

"Nasty ass." I said.

"I love you too babymama. C'mon." Quavo tapped my arm.

"Where we going?" I asked slipping my clothes on as he did the same.

"To get my lil thug from Neph." He said in a duh tone, referring to Carmelo.

"Oh, I didn't know bitch." I said playfully.

"Shut up." He smirked biting my bottom lip and slapping my ass.

  For some reason, I don't really feel wrong about this whole situation. Cheating on Rich and all. I shrugged it off and followed Quavo out the door.