Chapter Thirty-Five

Miracle

  The next morning I was woke up from Quavo's yelling. This nigga was all up in my ear. I opened my eyes and shot him a crazy look.

"Quavo, what the hell you yelling fa?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Who the fuck is dis nigga texting you talm bout 'whea are you'?" Quavo asked putting my phone all up in my face.

"Chill out, you acting like a damn female. Gimme my shit. Why you have it anyways?" I asked snatching it from him.

"I can touch whatever I want to. Now who the fuck is dis nigga?" He asked once again. I looked at my screen which had the name Bobby on it.

"Aww man." I said replying back saying I was on my way. "That's a modeling agency. I was supposed to do a couple of shots today."

"Yeah, okay. You betta not be fuckin Bobby." Quavo said mocking me when I said "Bobby."

"I ain't fuckin nobody but you, baby daddy. So get the fuck!" I yelled at him, pushing his head and walking over to my dresser.

"Touch me again." He threatened.

  I shook my head and got out a purple outfit for today. [A/N: Outfit in the MM.] After taking a fifteen minute shower, I got dressed then walked out the bathroom to be greeted by Melo.

"Morning Mommy!" Melo said running to me.

"Hey Melo." I said as he runs over to me.

"Sister." He said rubbing my baby bump which makes the outfit look even better.

"Nahh, that's gonna be a boy." Quavo told Melo.

"Oh." Melo said with a laugh.

"No, it's gonna be a girl." I told Quavo.

"Yeah, we'll see in a couple of more days." He said looking me up and down and licking his lips.

"Yeah, we will." I agreed looking him up and down.

"Damn baby mama, you look too sexy in that even when ya pregnant." He complimented, standing up and walking towards Melo and me.

"Yeah, I know." I said kissing him.

"Nah, fareal. Go change or sum'." He said with a serious face.

"No." I said walking out the room with Quavo on my heels.

"Fareal man. No other niggas needa be able ta see all dis. You showing too much skin." He complained.

"Okay, but it's not your skin so don't worry about me. You just jealous." I snapped with a smirk.

"Jealous? Of what? I'm the one freaking you not them otha niggas. Whatchu mean?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ion got time to argue with you. Take care of my baby and don't be bullying him." I told him before handing him Carmelo and walking out the door, closing it behind me.

Quavo

"Whatchu lookin at me like dat fa?" I asked Carmelo who was mugging the fuck outta me right now.

"You made mommy leave." He said trying not to smile, pouting his lips.

"No, mommy had to go to work. You wanna come to work with daddy?" I asked referring to the studio.

"Yeah. I wanna make music too." He said holding his arms up. I picked him up.

"What kinda music you wanna make?" I asked walking upstairs.