Chapter Thirty Two

Brianna

  Everyone just started getting here. I'm talking to Takeoff, he can't really talk back since he's in the condition he's in. Quavo and Offset loud asses came into the room with Miracle, Jasmine, Carmelo and Dj right on their heels.

"Waddup neph!" Quavo yelled standing next to Takeoff's bed.

"Waddup."  Takeoff replied, giving both, Quavo and Offset, a head nod. Jasmine and Miracle gave him a light hug.

"Y'all know I heard every fucking thing y'all said when I was in that coma?" Takeoff asked pushing Quavo and Offset.

"Word?" Quavo asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah. Y'all so heartless. But whea Lingo bitch ass at? I heard him crying and shit." Takeoff said with a light chuckle.

"Yo uncle was being a bitch too. He ain't leave dat room unless he was coming to see you. He even ate up there. He hooked the game up in there and everything." Miracle said rolling her eyes.

"Aye, I was miserable. I need this bug around till I die. Shit won't be the same without 'em." Quavo said pulling Miracle into a hug from the back.

"Well, you ain't have to have a attitude widd 'errbody." Offset said obviously on Miracle's side.

"So." Was all Quavo could say.

"They said anything about when you could leave?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeah. In about a week. This some bull shit though." Takeoff said.

"Yeah but say?" Quavo asked.

"What?" Takeoff asked.

"You got a clue bout who coulda did dis shit ta ya?" He asked.

"Uhh...yeah. But...can y'all give me and Brianna a minute?" Takeoff asked. I shot him a confused look while everyone nodded, mumbling and walked out the room.

"So...?" I asked.

"Brianna, I love you so much ma." He said with a sigh.

"I know. I love you too. But what's goin on witchu?" I asked.

"Brianna, promise me dat when I tell you this, you won't get me and up and leave me." He said pulling me on his lap. Where is all this coming from?

"Okay, I promise. This can't be that bad. What's up?" I asked once again.

"Well, it's bad. You know when you were crying because your cousin was killed?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I said more like it was a question than an answer.

"Well, I know who uhh shot 'em." He stated. My eyes started to fill with tears hoping he wasn't about to say what I think he was.

"Who?" I asked.

"It was...me."

MIRACLE

"Mommy, Look Kaya." Carmelo said pointing and running off somewhere.

  I sighed and walked after him, seeing him walk over to a man and his daughter. The man picked Carmelo up and smiled. When he turned around I noticed it was Kameron.