Chapter Seven

Miracle

Earlier at the mall was.... Torture. Jasmine and I watched Brianna flirt all day. I got a few boy's numbers to BEFRIEND. But aye, we just being loyal. We headed back to tha crib and all the boys were chilling in the living room. I smiled at them and took my bags upstairs in my room then went back downstairs to join everyone else. I took a seat on Quavo's lap and he pecked my lips.

"Y'all was fareal?" Rich asked with his eye balls widening.

"Whatchu talm bout?" Everybody questioned in confusion.

"Y'all together...like a thing...like a couple....like—"

"Yes!" We cut him off.

"Ohhhh. Damn." He said frowning.

"Why? Wassup?" I questioned.

"Nuthin, nuthin at all." He lied.

"Rich don't try no sneaky shit bruh. You my nigga but you know you gotta respect tha boundaries." Quavo stated. Rich nodding.

"I know, I know." He shrugged nonchalantly.

"So what y'all do when we left?" Offset asked rubbing his goatee, which is a habit of his.

"Well, we went to the mall and watched Brianna collect numbas from niggas. We did a lil shopping but not too much." I said glaring at Brianna who laughed. Takeoff shot her a look and she flicked him off.

"Girl please, you and Jasmine got a couple numbas ya selves." She stated.

I guess Offset and Quavo got mad because they pushed Jasmine and I off their laps. Quavo kissed his teeth and Offset blew a breath of frustration.

"It wasn't een like that. We just made some friends. What, we can't have nigga friends?" Jasmine questioned.

"Hell Nah." Quavo and Offset said in unison.

"But y'all can have bitch friends?" I asked pouting, a habit of mine when I'm mad, want/need something, emotional or someone is mad at me.

"Damn right." They said in unison again.

Jasmine and I both kissed our teeth and stomped upstairs into our rooms, slamming the doors.

"Slam another door!" Quavo and Offset said.

Jasmine and I opened our doors.

"Shut up!" We said.

Then slammed the doors again. Got me ducked all the way up. I can't have nigga friends but they can have bitch friends. Type of shit is that? I screamed into my pillow and decided to play 2K15

Brianna

I guess I shouldn't ha e said anything. Oops. I hope they not pissed at me. I walked up into Jasmine's room. She was texting away on her phone. She looked at me and smiled.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's cool. Ain't really ya fault. But don't you think what they said was stupid too?" She asked opening her arms for me to come cuddle with her. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, very. Do you though, if you wanna have nigga friends. Fuck him shidd, have nigga friends!" I shouted a lil too loud.

We laughed until Offset came into the room. I rolled my eyes and kissed Jasmine's cheek.
"Imma be back. Scream my name if he touches you." I said, whispering the last part. She giggled and nodded her head then I left out the room into mines. I played my throwback song and drifted off to sleep.

Quavious

I made my way upstairs and entered Miracle's room. She was still pouting as she played 2K15. She glanced at me and rolled her eyes then focused back on the came.