Chapter Thirty~Six

Rich

"Aye, sit cho as down!" I yelled as I heard Dj scream.

"But daddy, Auntie Miracle and Auntie Brianna on tv." He said running into my room.

"What you talm bout?" I asked with a confused chuckle.

"Go to the news nigga." He said pointing at my tv.

  I turned to the news channel and sure enough there was a picture of Miracle along with Brianna. I slowly sat up and seen what was going on.

"And the two ladies, Brianna and Miracle were found today earlier in the park. They were rushed to the hospital and are now in the ER. Miracle was shot once in the stomach and Brianna, once in the chest. Stay tuned in for more information on this tragic incident..." The lady said before the commercials came up.

"What happened again?" Dj asked looking at me with a confused look.

"Hol' up." I said holding my finger up to him as I dialed Quavo's number.

"Hello?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what the fuck happened?" Offset asked as he walked into the waiting room.

"All we know is they both have been shot. They ain't tellin us nun else. We been here fa hours, fuck was you?" I asked squinting at him.

"Fucking." He said simply as he sat down.

"So while we was tryna reach you, you heard ya phone ringing but was too busy putting ya little vienna sausage to work?" Quavo snapped.

"Little?" Offset and Jasmine said in unison. I wanted to laugh but this ain't no laughing matter.

"Nig--" A doctor interrupted Quavo.

"Family of Mira--" We didn't let him finish.

"Dat's us." We said in unison.

"Ah, well all four of them seem to be fine, surprisingly. We already got the bullets out and they're just hanging out, resting right now." He explained.

"Four?! Whatchu mean four. It's only three." I asked confused as fuck.

"Well if you didn't know, Brianna is pregnant, a month to be exact. While Miracle is three months along." The doctor explained.

"Word? Can we go see them?" Takeoff asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Follow me." He told us with a smile.

  We all followed him to the back. I looked at everyone. I bet we all thinking the same thing. Brianna pregnant? When we got into the room, Miracle was sitting in the bed, crying with her hand on her stomach.

"Aye ma, whatchu crying fa?" I asked pulling her into a hug.

"I just can't stand cheating ass bastards or fake ass hoes. Not to mention, I almost lost my child." She snapped, glaring at Quavo.

"Whatchu talm bout?" Quavo asked snapping his head in her direction.

"Ask ya baby mama." She said, with a light chuckle, shaking her head.

"Uhh, I just did." He said in a duh tone.

"Ion wanna talk nor see yo bum ass. C'mere Melo." She said, cooing as Carmelo ran over to her.

"Mommy, you and baby brother okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, mommy and your little sister okay." I corrected him with a small laughed.

"Oh, sister." He repeated.

  I know Miracle felt Quavo staring at her cuz she started to look uncomfortable. She tried her best to focus on Carmelo but she couldn't, she kept looking at Quavo. I sat on the bed, next to her and pulled Dj onto my lap. The door opens and a man dat kinda looks like dat Khalil nigga walks in and his eyes instantly land on Miracle. He rushed over to her as if we weren't even there.

Takeoff

  I noticed that nigga walked in and just got to talkin and shit. The fuck, we invisible? Anyways, I can't believe Brianna ain't tell me she was pregnant widd my seed. I just shook my head. Who the fuck shot them?

"KamKam!" Carmelo shouted while jumping in the nigga dat look like Khalil arms, knocking me out my though.

"Waddup Melo." He said, smiling and huggin him.

"Uhh, who dis?" I asked Miracle, sizing him up.

"This my friend Kameron. He's Khalil older brother." Miracle explained before telling him our names.

"Mmm." Was all Quavo said, mad as fuck.

"Can y'all leave for a minute so this bum can say what he gotta say then leave?" Miracle asked, rolling her eyes.

  We all left the room, well Offset nosey ass stayed. I walked down the hall in search of Brianna's bedroom. She was laying on the bed, looking bored. I knocked on the door, making her look towards the door.

"We needa talk."

Quavo

"Now, whatchu mean cheating?" I asked once everyone left.

"You're the reason why I'm in this fucking position. You wanna walk around, being a hoe." She snapped, Catching a nigga off guard a bit.

"Uhh, fuck you talm bout?" I asked, knowing exactly what she was talm bout.

"I'm talm bout how you been fuckin round widd my supposed ta be best friend." She said letting her tears fall.

"Miracle..." I trailed off, walking over to her and sitting on the bed.

"You don't even have anything to say. I don't wanna hear nothing you need to say anyways. You even got the hoe pregnant." She shouted.

"What? No, the fuck? That could be Neph baby." I argued.

"No, uh-uh. You the only one she been fuckin for the last two months. Takeoff was always busy and in a fucking coma dumb ass." She said the last part in a duh tone.

"Shit..." I mumbled to myself.

"Yeah, that's all you can say now. You ain't shit to me no more. M-my b-best friend t-turned on m-me yet d-dat a-ain't even t-the worst p-part." She broke down, shaking her head. "Anthony i-is back. He's her fucking brother! And he shot me." She whined still crying, looking down at her see stomach which was wrapped in dat cast paper stuff.

"What?! He da one dat shot you? Imma kill dat nigga, on everything. Shidd, you my baby moms." I said getting pissed.

"No Quavious, I'm not your concern anymore. Everything we had is out da fuckin window. I'm not finnah keep taking yo cheating ass back!" She shouted, rolling her eyes.

"Fuck you mean, you ain't my concern no more? Miracle, don't make me beat cho ass brah. You gone always be my fucking concern." I snapped, jerking my head back.

"Mmm, you're excused now." She said. Who the fuck?

"Yo, hop off that bitch shit." I said.

"Bitch?! You the bitch. You need to go. All this extra ass stress ain't good fa my child." She said fanning me off.

"Man, fuck you Miracle." I said pushing her before walking out the room, with her screaming some shit I really wasn't listening to.

  She got me fuck up fareal if she thinks we just over and done like that? Who the fuck she think she is? I'm on dat we ain't over till I say we over type shit. I just can't believe I got dat Brianna hoe pregnant. I mean, Takeoff shouldn't be mad, he knew she was a hoe from the get go so... But I bet I bring my ass right back up here tomorrow. And as for dat Anthony nigga. Imma straight kill him fa fucking widd my girl and seed. After Brianna has my child, I'm straight killing that bitch too. No more Mr. Nice guy type shit.