Chapter Twenty-three

Not edited!

Offset

  Takeoff called me into the kitchen. I walked out the game room and into the kitchen. He had a guilty look on his face. I shook my head, knowing this nigga did some stupid shit.

"What the fuck you do?" I asked, snapping him out his thoughts.

"I fucked up brah." He said, sighing.

"Duh, I see that. It's written all over your face. But what you do?" I asked getting impatient.

"So, two days ago, I was just riding around. Chilling and laid back. I went to go visit my mom and when I left, some lil niggas was mugging me. I just shook it off but when I stopped to get gas, the same lil niggas pulled up. They started shooting at me and I shot back. I got three of em but two was still alive. I overheard Brianna on the phone crying her ass off. One of them niggas I shot was her cousin. His name Jerome Banks. She don't know I did it though." He said.

"So to sum dat shit up, you shot Brianna cousin. Now Brianna crying from left to right. And you feel bad but don't want her to know it was you?" I asked.

"Basically, yeah." He said slightly nodding his head.

"You done got yoself in some shit." I laughed.

He glared at me and I slowly stopped my laughter. His face was straight as fuck with a bit of irritation. I shrugged.

"C'mon, we finnah go hit up McDonald's. We'll talk about this on da way there." I said gesturing for him to follow me.

Quavo

   We pulled up to this big ass mansion. I see why Miracle so wealthy without a job. I pulled up into the half circle drive way and parked the car. I got out the car and opened the back door to get Melo out. He was reaching for me. I gotta admit, lil nigga cute. He get it from his mama, his daddy a bitch. I got him out the carseat and held him on my hip and he laid his head on my shoulder.

I walked around to the other side and opened the door for Miracle. Once she stepped out, I closed the door and smirked at her.

"See, I can be a gentleman." I said laughing a lil.

"Yeah, I guess. Only when you wanna be. I prefer thug Quavo anyways." She said pouting her bottom lip.

"Good, I do too." I said pecked her lips.

  We walked into the house and it was betta in da inside. I followed Miracle into, what looks like, the living room. It had at least ten people in there, not including Miracle, Melo, her auntie and me. They turned to look at us and looked surprised. I ain't the quiet type but this some scary shit, I wasn't planning on meeting no family. At least, not today.

"Miracle?" A man that looks just like Miracle questioned. That gotta be her pops brah.

"Hey daddy." Miracle said, running to hug him. Childish.

"I haven't seen you in about a year and you haven't called me like you promised." He said, frowning.

"I know. I've been busy and through a lot this past year. I'm sorry." She said.

"It's okay. Who is this young man?" He asked reverted his, and everybody else's, attention to me.

"That's my boyfriend...and baby daddy to my unborn child." She said slightly smiling at me and waving me over.  I walked over to her and held my hand out for him to shake it.