Chapter Ten

Brianna

Soo... about two hours later I was sleeping in Takeoff's arms. I heard a lady say "family of Jasmine Starr?" Everyone stood up and we made our way over to her. She watched us as we inched closer to her, smiling. I hope that's a good sign.
"Well, I'm Dr. Jones and we performed surgery to get the deep pieces of glass out and something sharp, a blade or something left a small deep cut just above her eyebrow and she had to get that stitched up. Also she broke her left leg and we put a cast on it. She must wear it for two to three months. Also she has a small concussion that'll be there for about a month. If she has black outs sometimes it's because the concussion. Right now she's asleep but she should be waking up any minute now. Would you like to see her?"  Dr. Jones asked.

We all nodded. "Yeah."

We followed her back into a room and I saw Jasmine's chest slowly rising then lowering. She's on breathing tubes. After a while she slowly batted her eyes open. She looked around the room before anyone spoke up.

"Jasmine, what happened?" Miracle asked.

"I barely remember. Offset and I were arguing I think I ran a light then everything went black." She stated weakly before glaring at Offset.

"Yo, how long you gotta be in here?" Quavo asked directing his attention to Jasmine.

She shrugged. "Bout two days, they gotta run a few tests I guess. Ion like hospitals." She begin pouting.

I laughed. "Such a crybaby." I said.

She shrugged. We talked some more--well, everyone except Offset who looks like he's in deep thought. Jasmine kept looking at them so I can tell she has something on her mind.

"Aye, I sense some tension in the room. Let's give Set and Jas some time alone." I said causing Offset to look at me.

Everyone nodded their heads and I shot Set a look saying fix this. He nodded his head and we walked out the room.

Offset

I looked over at Jasmine just as everyone left the room. She looked at me with anger all over her face.

"Jas—." She cut me off.

"No, Kiari you don't have to explain yourself to me. All you'll do is lie and beg. I have some much feelings for you...I lost my virginity to you so I especially feel fa ya. But why didn't you tell me about your 'baby mama'?" She asked eagerly. I shook my head and sighed.

"I didn't tell you because all of it don't matter to me. I haven't fucked with that girl since...before you. She claims I'm her fucking baby daddy of her three month old baby boy but I just can't believe that shit. I know it ain't true. I don't want no kids til your ready to have kids. Whenever you want a baby, imma be ready. IF this baby is mine, imma take care of em'. I know it ain't mines though. I didn't wanna worry you and have you jumping to conclusions, thinking I'm cheating, like you are now. I know we made that promise to tell each other everything but this was just some drama from a nat nat. IF this baby is mine I still want us to be able to work this out. I just got you and ion wanna lose you. I ain't mean fa all dis to happen like this. Maan, I'm so sorry." I stated in all honesty.

She looked at me unsure. I moved closer and kissed her deeply. She hesitantly kissed me back. She even added tongue. I pulled away slowly and looked into her eyes.

"Why do you want to be with me?" She asked.

" Why wouldn't I. Your special, you even got a soft spot in my heart and everybody knows Kiari Cephus ain't soft." I stated chuckling.

She giggled a little. "Kiari, stay here with me until I get to leave." She asked, making a puppy dog face--adorable as fuck.

"Aii," I started. "I gotta go get some clothes thoo."