Chapter Twenty-Six

Brianna

   I sat silently on the bed with my knees up to my chest and my arms wrapped around them. I can't believe Jerome is really gone. He was more like a younger brother than a younger cousin. I hope they find who did this to him and lock they ass up. Ion even like the cops but I love my cousin too Mich ta let who ever did this, get away widd it.

"Can I come in?" Takeoff asked knocking on the door.

"I don't care." I replied.

  I watched as he walked into the room and stared at me for a while before sighing and climbing onto the bed. He pulled me into his chest and rubbed my back. I couldn't help but cry again!

"Shh." He said kissing my forehead.

  He laid down, pulling me with him. I cried on his chest for ten minutes straight before calming down. By the time I was done crying, most of his shirt was soaked. I took deep breaths before speaking.

"I'm sorry." I said. .

"It's coo." He replied taking off his shirt and throwing it on the floor. "When is the funeral?"

"In a week." I replied.

"Who you going widd?" I asked.

"Ion know but imma go even though I don't want to. This is the last time imma see him." I said.

"I love you no matter what ight?" He said cuddling me.

"I love you too."

Quavo

   After the little argument about Miracle and Fizz, she fell asleep. I guess they ain't fucking. I just assumed since that's her bae. Miracle left me up with Melo but it's whatever.

"C'mon Melo." I said picking him up and walking over to his clothes.

   Once I got his clothes out, I walked into the bathroom and put his baby bath in the tub and ran some bath water. Once it filled up I undressed Melo and put him in the chair. He ain't cry or whine. My baby gone be a G. I begin to wash him up.

  When I was done washing him up, I got him out and got him dressed. I noticed him staring at my studs, Rolex and chains. Every time I moved his eyes followed my jewelry.

"Nahh, you can't have these, how bout we go get you some?" I asked and he nodded as if he understood.

   I chuckled and picked him up, walking out the bathroom. I walked downstairs and saw Offset chilling on da couch widd Rel.

"Waddup y'all." I said dapping them.

"Waddup Mr. Mom." Offset said jokingly making Rel laugh.

"Shut the freak up." I said slapping his neck.

"Where you goin?" Rel asked.

"To get Melo some chains and Jewelry then get his ears pierced." I said smiling.

"Aww. Melo you turning ya daddy into a bitch." Offset said taking him from me.

"Yo, neva dat and. Chill on dat cussing." I said walking into the kitchen and grabbing my Tropicana out the fridge.

"Y'all wanna join?" I asked.

"I guess ain't Shi- nothing else to do." Rel said.

"I'm down." Offset agreed.

   We put on our shoes and walked out the door. If someone needs us, they betta call cuz we ain't calling nobody, we just chilling widd Melo.

Messiah

   I walked into the house and upstairs into Miracle and Quavo room. Miracle was sleep on the bed so I jumped on her She groaned and pushed me off her.

"You play too fucking much dude." She said pushing my head.

"Ouch nigga! You acting like you ain't miss me while I was at school." I said smiling.

   She rolled her eyes and threw the covers off of her, walking into the bathroom. I got comfortable while she was gone, stretching out. Shidd, a nigga exhausted from all this thinking. I closed my eyes, breathing out.

"Boy get out my bed! Go to yo room." Miracle yelled.

"Shh. I'm tryna rest." I whispered loud enough for her to her.

"Well I am too." She said laughing.

"Come lay down widd your favorite lil brother." I said smiling.

"You're my only little brother." She said, laying next to me.

"I know dat." I said nodding a little.

   I talked to Miracle till I was mumbling. Then everything faded out as I fell into a deep sleep.

Jasmine

    I sat on a bench in the mall waiting on Khalil. We came here to get tattoos. I already got mines which says Offset Owns❤, right above my ass. It's cute as fuck too. Khalil is getting wings with the word blessed in the middle. It's gonna be on his back.

"Ya like it?" I heard Khalil ask.

   When I looked up I saw Khalil turning around to show me his tattoo. I wanted to touch it but I knew it would hurt. It was bomb as fuck though.

"Awe, that's cute as fuck best friend!" I complimented him.

"Especially on me right?" He asks.

"Boy your so conceited." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"So what?" He asked.

   I just shook my head and we walked around for a while. I was window shopping and he just followed while on his phone. I had to hold his hand since whatever was on his phone is obviously more important than his best friend. We finally left after ten minutes of doing that.

"You want me to drop you off or you tryna come chill widd me at my bro house?" Khalil asked finally looking up from his phone. I don't know how but he was managing to drive without watching the rode.

"Imma just go home since we've been out all day. I'm kinda tired anyways." I replied putting my head against the window as I stared out it.

"Ight." He simply said.

   Once we finally arrived at the mansion, I put in the pass code that we change every Friday. When the gates opened, we pulled in the curved driveway and I hugged him before exiting the car & entering the house.