A Skips in Time

There is a tornado warning being heard on the radio. "This is an emergency alert. A freak storm is moving towards the city. Citizens are advised to stay in." The announcer said. Techmo is taking pictures. "Haha, yes! Wait till the followers of my extreme weather blog see this." Through the camera lens, multiple things are seen flying around the tornado, then a hot air balloon comes into view. "What the?" Techmo zooms in and sees a man in the hot air balloon.

He then sees something else, something that looked like a small figure falling. He couldn't see who the figure was though. "Oh, no." Back at the park, Benson is getting everyone into the basement. "Okay everybody, this is not a drill. The tornado is gonna hit us in minutes, go, go, go!" Benson shouted, using a megaphone. "Wait up!" (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby shouted, as they come around the corner. "Whoa, you guys actually got the emergency supplies?" Benson asked. "We got every kind of pizza pouch son!" Rigby said. "Pepperoni pizza pouch, sausage pizza pouch, pepperoni sausage pizza pouch." Mordecai said. "All you brought were pizza pouches?!"

Benson asked angrily. "Well, yeah. Check this out though, tornado ready pizza pouch." Mordecai said. "I'll yell at you later. Now get in!" The hot air balloon is seen crashing into the trees and the person is seen falling to the ground. "Oh my gosh!" Benson shouted. Then another person falls towards them and lands far from the other. (Y/n), Benson and Rigby run to the two. "Hey, what's going on?" Skips asked. "Someone just ate it in the trees!" Mordecai said.

Mordecai and Skips run to help (Y/n), Benson and Rigby. "Rigby, you carry the small one. Lift!" The others lift the man, before bringing them into the basement and close the basement doors. "Spread out, spread out!" Skips shouted. They set the guy and girl down and Mordecai pulls the hat up; it reveals that the guy is a yeti, he is a complete lookalike of Skips, but much younger.

Skips gasps in shock and disbelief and goes up to him. "Skips, who is that young rapscallion?" Pops asked. "It's me." Skips said, and everyone gasps as the lights go out. The tornado passes and the park is wrecked from the storm. "So you're teenage Skips from the 18th century?" Muscle Man asked. "Tis true, but my name is Walks." Walks said.

"He's from before I changed my name to Skips." Skips said. "Then who's that?" Muscle Man asked, pointing to the smaller figure. "That I don't know." Skips shakes his head. "Is she okay? She still hasn't woken up yet." Rigby said worriedly, going over to the figure. But then they hear a few grunts from her. "Wait hang on, I think she's waking up now." Mordecai said.

The girl stood up, she seemed to be the same height as (Y/n). Her eyes opened and she looks around in confusion. "Hey, are you alright?" Rigby asked her with concern as he helps her stand up. "What happened?" Mordecai asked. "Mordecai, Rigby? Is that you?" She asked weakly. (Y/n)'s eyes widen at this. "How do you know our names?" Rigby asked in confusion. "I..." she tried to explain her situation, but then tears began to run down her face. Everyone watches in confusion. "What's going on here, bro?" Muscle Man asked in confusion. Thomas gasps slightly in slight realization.

"Wait a minute..." he said. Benson steps forward. "Who are you?" He demanded. "And why do you sound so much like..." He began, and the gang gasp once her hood is pulled back. (Y/n) was frozen in shock. It was her. Another (Y/n). "No..." she said in shock and horror. "(Y/N)?!" Everyone asked in shock and disbelief. "This is insane." Mordecai said. "It's... it's (Y/n)!" Rigby then turns to point at their (Y/n). "But you're (Y/n)! How... Are you from the past too?" Rigby asked, and everyone looks at the other (Y/n) curiously, but she shook her head.

"But if you're not from the past, then that must mean you..." Mordecai's eyes widen and he gasps. "Yes, I came from the future." She replied, and her friends all looked shocked. "The future?!" Everyone shouted in surprise. "Whoa, no way! How far ahead? Is the future really cool like in all of the movies?!" Rigby asked with excitement. Multiple people in the room face palm or shake their head and Mordecai punches Rigby. "OW!" He shouted. "Dude, come on! Try and be a little considerate! She obviously just came back from something traumatizing!" He scolds. "Sorry..." Rigby rubs his sore head. "How did you both get here?" Benson asked. "I was with my friend Samson, and we were engaging in my favorite pastime. Stormchasing." Walks said.