Rigby in the Sky with a Burrito

In Pops' House, Mordecai and (Y/n) are looking through some letters. He turns around to see if there's anything behind him. Rigby peeks in through the hallway holding letters himself. Mordecai gets up and starts flinging postcards and letters at Rigby. He hides, then rolls to the side. He flings his at Mordecai, who dodges. He hops on top of the sofa, but Mordecai is gone. Mordecai rolls out from under the table, and they both fling letters at each other. Eventually Rigby falls off the sofa and (Y/n) watches with amusement. "The reign of your clan is over!"

Mordecai shouted playfully. He flings an envelope at Rigby, who gets up and holds up his hand in surrender. "For honor! Rigby ticks the envelope at his body. Mordecai gets down for the sofa and pretends to slice him, and Rigby follows up by pretending to have committed seppuku. "Samurai." Rigby said. "I thought you guys were ninjas." (Y/n) said. "Eh, I'm winging it." Rigby opens the envelope and takes out two papers. "Hey, this one's for me! It's an invitation to our high school reunion." He said. "Wait, really?" (Y/n) asked, as she walks over to him. "No way, let me see that." Mordecai said. He kneels next to him along with (Y/n). "It says it's in two days." Rigby said.

"What? So soon?" (Y/n) asked. "We should totally go." Rigby said. "Ugh. Why? High school is so lame. Why would you wanna go back?" Mordecai asked. "Of course high school was uncool, I'm talking about how cool I was in high school, and how awesome it would be to show everyone I'm even cooler now. Here, follow me." They run upstairs laughing. Benson comes in and groans at the mess they left. In their room, Rigby takes out an old yearbook that says 'West Anderson High.' "Whoa. I can't believe that you have this." Mordecai said. Rigby flips over to the profiles and stops on a page. "Wo-ho-hoah! What do we have here?" Rigby is looking at Mordecai's profile. "Urrgh." Mordecai said.

"Activities - art club, dodgeball, jazz band"? Ha-ha! Oh yeah, you played the saxophone!" Rigby said, and (Y/n) laughs, causing Mordecai to glare at her for a few moments before looking back at Rigby. "I signed up late and all the guitar spots were taken!" Mordecai defended. "That doesn't explain why you took your senior picture with it." Rigby said, causing (Y/n) to laugh harder. "Well, yours can't be any better." Mordecai snapped. "We'll see about that." Rigby starts flipping to it and (Y/n) rolls her eyes slightly. "Come on guys, you don't have to turn everything into a competition you know." She said. "We don't turn everything into a competition." Rigby said.

"Oh really?" (Y/n) narrows her eyes in disbelief, and Rigby rolls his eyes as he kept looking. "I'm surprised you even got one since you didn't get your diploma." Mordecai said, this time (Y/n) rolls her eyes. "Mordecai don't start this again." She said. "A-ha! Bam!" Rigby points to it. A picture of him riding a skateboard scooter is show. "Check out that photo." Mordecai points to something on the left page. "Oh, right! It's your big To Do list!" He reads it. "A parting message for all you losers going to college." Mordecai takes the yearbook. "While you chumps write book reports and do math for 4 more years, I'm gonna be out having all the fun. Only jerks would choose more school." He said.

~Flashback~

Rigby is is in the hallways with Mordecai talking to a girl. "I'm gonna do way more cool stuff." Now he's in the cafeteria. "I'm gonna meet cool people! Go cool places and see cool things!" Rigby shouted. Now he's in the library. "You're the ones who are gonna regret their choices!" He gets tackled by security. Later he's sitting outside the principal's office. "I'll go to our reunion and rub it in your face, then you'll see!" Next he's talking to the principal. "You'll all see!" Rigby shouted. Later he's in the car with his mother. "You're always making so much trouble for yourself. Now, Don never gets in any trouble when he's at school." Rigby's mother said.

~Present~

"Rigby out? Then you have a long list of stuff you said you'll do." Mordecai said, and at this point (Y/n) was cracking up with laughter. "Oh, no. Did I do anything on the list?" Rigby asked. "Nope." "What do you mean? I can't go without doing something from the list?" Rigby said. "Just don't go then." (Y/n) said. "No, I have to go. If I'm not there, they'll think I didn't do anything after high school and I'm just some loser in a dead-end job. I can't let those guys make fun of me! I've got to do something from the list!" Rigby shouted. "Rigby, it's not a big deal." (Y/n) said.