What now?

(A/N: Just a quick little note and we will get to the story.

Y/n= You're name (in case you didn't already know)

B/g/f/n= Best girl friends name)

3rd person P.o.v:

(Y/n) and Kai are the best of friends. Ever since forever it seemed. They tell each other everything known to human kind.
Well.... Maybe not everything.

Kai has a secret of his own. A secret that he has been keeping for almost two months. (Y/n) doesn't even know, but he plans to tell her. Kai hopes it won't put a damper in their friendship, because (Y/n) and Him are best friends, right?

(Y/n) also has a deep secret. A secret not even (b/g/f/n), nor Kai knows. She wants to admit it to Kai, her secret, but the problem is that she doesn't know how to say it. She just hopes it is the right time. (Y/n) doesn't want to break the bond between her and Kai. She couldn't live with herself, if she lost it.

Both secrets could lead to disaster. One more powerful than the other. Will it destroy one another's heart or make one happy while the other is dying on the inside? Will it end in disaster with all hearts left broken?

Lets find out shall we?

(Y/N)'s P.o.v:

I am going to confess to Kai. Tell him how I feel. Tell him how much he really means to me. Lets just hope he feels the same way. Or this can go terribly wrong.

I really want to tell him I love him. I have grown to love the fiery spirit of his. I love his imperfections. I love he laugh, his dashing smile. Kai's soft side. I love everything about him.

I guess you could say I have more than a crush on the certain fire ninja. It started slowly than came all at once.

*RIIIINNNGGGGG*

"Hello?" I asked into the purple I phone.

"(Y/n) I need to tell you something very important." -he paused- "in person, can you come over to the bounty please." Kai's deep, dreamy voice echoed through the phone.

"Of course, I will be right over! Is there something wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Thank you, but there is nothing wrong. I just need to...you know...talk. I gotta go, see you soon. BYE!" he hung up hurriedly.

-End of Phone Call-

Something's wrong very wrong. Kai never is this nervous. I gotta hurry. I hope everything is alright.

Maybe this is my opportunity to tell him.

Kai's P.o.v:

I gotta tell I gotta tell (Y/n). I don't know how much longer I can pull this off. She doesn't know. I thought she would figure it out.

I am freaking out. How is (Y/n) going to react when I tell her. I am a total wreck.

Calm Kai. Calm. I kept telling myself.

I just don't want to screw up our friendship. (Y/n) really means so much to me. I can't ever replace her. All I can really do is hope for the best.

"Kai can I come out now!" ??? Said.

(A/N: I am not telling you who it is so ??? Is a person. A very important person infact.)

"Not yet. In just a minute. I will tell you when. I promise." I replied in sweet yet smooth tone.

*Knock* *Knock*

Here goes nothing.

3rd person P.o.v:

Kai was nervous. Lila was nervous. Everything was at stake, yet it felt like the whole universe was about to explode, for the two young teens.

Kai shakily opened the door and he motioned the words "Hey (Y/n)! Thank you for coming. Come on in."

(Y/n) was getting even more nervous than before. Her palms sweating. Her heart pounding out of her chest. Her lips quivering, hands shaking. Face going pale. The only part of her that was calm
were her slow stride of footsteps, walking side by side with Kai.

As for Kai. He was calming him self little by little. Getting rid of the nervousness in his voice. Slowing his thoughts. Controlling his legs swiftly and smoothly. Kai's face seemed to return color and he was more ready than ever to tell her the secret, he so carefully kept.

"(Y/n)-" "Kai-" They both started.

"You first Hot-Shot." (Y/n) whispered.

"Alright, so I have a secret that I have been keeping from you, for quite a while now...." Kai started.

"Go on." (Y/n) added, heart beat pace growing by the moment.

She hoped, oh she hoped exceedingly, that maybe, just maybe he felt the same and was about to tell her. Kai had a secret, was it about her? Her hope levels sky rocketed beyond the stars. (Y/n) had her heart set on the certain boy named Kai. Maybe just maybe, she thought.

"Well the thing is I-I"

Kai was scared to say it. He may be calm on the outside, but he was literally about to explode like a firework, on the inside. He cares for (Y/n) and doesn't want to lose her trust.

"Spit it out, Kai" (Y/n) spat, crossing her arms, patients shrinking, at every millisecond.

"I-I" Kai continued to stall.

"Kaaaaii- please just tell me already. The suspense is painful." She whined.

"Alright, alright." He took a DEEP breath.

"(Y/n)..."- Kai started- "I have...."

Kai took one final breath.
"(Y/n), I have a girlfriend."

??? Steps out.

-Authors note-

I am so evil. Cliffhanger, huh? Even though I hate them....anyway.

Thank you so much for reading this book. I hope you enjoy it. I am sorry for any grammatical and or spelling errors.

Make sure to check out my other book.

Any requests on P.o.v's for the next chapter? Do you want chapters longer? Shorter? Or stay the same?

Also, if you want me to do more books kinda like this with the other ninja, (Ex. Jay x Reader)
DROP IT IN THE COMMENTS OR PM ME ABOUT IT.

I love you all my Little Ninjas. 🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅

C O M M E N T

(Leave feedback or ideas, and answers to my questions please)

V O T E

S H A R E

F O L L O W

|||~🙅💜K💜🙅~|||