All over again

-a/n-

(Y/n) - Your name

(L/n) - last name

(H/c) - hair color

(H/l) - Hair length

(S/t) - Skin tone

(E/c) - eye color

-end of Authors note-

Kai's P.o.v:

(Y/n) and I were watching a movie, Paper towns to be precise.
She was staring intently at the screen while I, well I was staring at her.

Her (s/t) skin radiating in the sun light. Her sweet strawberry scented (h/l) (h/c) hair, up in a tight curled ponytail.

Her lovely (e/c) eyes gleaming and glittering against the Movies light. Her sweet mint scent.

She is flawless.

Not to mention (y/n)'s sweet, playful personality. She can be hot headed and short tempered at times, but she cares too much. She loves everyone. She is beautiful inside and out.

Her personality and all.

I am in fact jealous of Robin. Why couldn't I have realized my feelings for her any sooner?

I admit it I Love (Y/n) (L/n).

I said it once and I would say it again. I would even scream it on the top of my lungs if needed. I would tell the world how much she really means to me.

I love her.

I never thought I would love again. No. Not after all the times my heart was played.

I have fallen in love all over again.

I had no intention too.

We were just drawn closer together and I spent more time with her. Paying more attention to her personality and all. Not worrying about my girlfriend. I was completely focused on her, and her only.

(Y/n) why didn't I pay more attention to you earlier?Maybe just maybe you would be mine.

Every night she went home I would think of her non stop. Staying up for hours playing her words in my head.

I was dumb.

I was blind.

I hurt her.

She loved me.

She's moved on.

She's taken.

I should of payed more attention to her.

I love her.

I love (y/n) with all my heart, mind, and strength.

She is my sunshine. My princess.

That Robin kid better not hurt her or else...

I let her slip away.

I was blind sighted.

I now realize I love her. I TRUELY love her. No one can ever change the way I think about her. No. I love her to much, to live without her loving me back.

I now know.

My heart was right all along. My ex was never my one and only. The girl there for me every step of the way, the girl standing right in front of me the whole time really was.

I can't live without her.

I will prove to her how much she really means to me.

I will protect her.