This is the moment

Wow, okay it's been so long! I'm so sorry! I've gotten another new job and school and friends have been a stress, but now it's summer! but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter 💗
-
Years have past since Kai and (y/n) had started over completely. They have been by each other's side every moment they could.

Their love grew as the years passed. Neither of them thought it ever could be possible. Yet it was. And now they knew what they were feeling was actually love. It wasn't ever uncertain again.

They were also glad to say that they were genuinely happy. They didn't let little fights tear them apart. Most of all, they trusted each other. The kind of trust where they never doubted one another's words. The trust that seemed to only exist in fairytales.
——
"(Y/n)?" Kai called out from the other side of the door as he fixed his red bow tie.
"Hmm?" She hummed in response as she slid on her beautiful black and red lace dress.
"Are you ready princess?"
"Almost."
-
Kai had decided to take (y/n) dancing. He always knew how much she loved dances and even dressing up, some times, yet he for some reason never had taken her. After all this time dating he now just thought of taking her to one, for a date. Now was his chance for something special and he took it.

"Alright baby, I'll be outside when you're ready" He told her.
She smiled as she zipped up her dress. "Okay love, I'll be out in a few." She told him.

Kai slowly walked outside his hands in his pockets as his fingers messed the contents of his pockets. He sighed nervously as he leaned against the car waiting for his girlfriend to emerge.
His footsteps then began to echo throughout the neighborhood as he paced the driveway. His heart immediately picked up as his ears heard the sound of the opening door, and the clicking of heels.  His jaw dropped seeing the beauty in front of him. "Wow (y/n)...." he paused at a loss for words. "You look incredible!" He said.

(Y/n) smiled looking at him. Her dress was lace on the bodice where she wore a black bra under it since it was see through. Her skirt flailed out and stopped mid thigh, and it was red. She had black heels on. Her makeup simple but popped with the red lip she was wearing. Her hair was in loose curls. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Wow, Thank you handsome." She smiled kissing his cheek ever so slightly. Kai grinned and took her hand as he led her to the car and opened the door for her. She thanked him getting into the car.

-when they arrive-

(Y/n) gasped at the beautiful venue that surrounded them. Everyone was dressed to impress, as they danced their hearts out. "Kai this is a dream come true!" She yelled over the blasting  music. Kai grinned. "I'm glad to hear that.." he paused dragging her to the dance floor. "Let's boogie!" He winked. (Y/n) laughed. "Who says that anymore?" She teased. Kai blushes and rolled his eyes. "I do" He chuckled as he began to dance sillily. (Y/n) laughed and smiled doing the same not caring about the looks she and Kai were getting from people around them.

Kai smirked watching her dance. She was lovely, even if she wasn't trying to be good. (Y/n) occasionally glanced up at him. "Quit smirking at me, I'm serious!"
"I'm not smirking!" Kai retorted.
"Well stop laughing at me."
"I'm not laughing!"
"Well quit whatever it is your doing." She laughed, her eyes finally meeting his.
"This is me with a cheery disposition; a ray of sunshine in the mist of bleakness. Don't put a cloud over my sunshine." Kai said poetically
(Y/n) rolled her eyes. "It's an excuse to laugh at me." She giggled.
"RAIN CLOUD!" He laughed.

(Y/n) simply laughed more and wrapped her arms around his neck as a slow song came on. Kai smiled and placed his hands on her hips as they swayed to the music. "(Y/n) I love you." He grinned.
She smiled. "I love you more."
"I love most."
-
The night rushed by as they seemed so infatuated with one another. They never left each others side and they never fought once.

"Kai?" (Y/n) said finally breaking the silence.
"Hmm?" He answered looking over her shoulder as his eyes wander around and toward the clock.
"You seem extremely nervous. What's the matter love?"
"It's nothing; I'm fine babe," He grinned .
(Y/n) laughed. "Now I know you are nervous. You don't call me babe, unless you are nervous," She said smugly.
Kai's face turned bright red as he looked into her dazzling eyes.
"You caught me," He chuckled.
"I know now spill."
Kai rolled his eyes playfully at her. "Fine" he smiled and took her hand. "Follow me" He continued.

(Y/n) held his hand as he led her out into the garden area. The sight was beautiful. It was quiet. It had many fairy lights. Plants and flowers of every kind decorated the surface.
"This is beautiful" She gasped.
Kai grinned knowing he did well. "I know"
(Y/n) playfully hit his arm. "You didn't say the cheesy line," she teased.
"What? The cliche 'Not as beautiful as you'" He laughed.
She nodded laughing.

Kai smiled and gently and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. He held her resting his chin on her shoulder. "Isn't the sky magnificent tonight?" He asked as he held her hands on top of his.
"Very much so" she spoke.

After a few moments a silence.
Kai breathed a deep breath. "(Y/n)?" He asked.
Turning around she smiled at him. "Yes?" She answered.

Kneeling on one knee Kai looked up at his princess.
"My dear, I truly love you. You have been with me through literally everything, and I am so thankful for you staying true to you and believing in me..." he starts and brings out a box and opened it revealing the most beautiful ring, the ring of her dreams. It dazzled in the moonlight.
"(y/n) (m/n) (l/n), I want to spend the rest of my days with you. Will you marry me?" He said smiling as he looked at her expression.

Gasping she smiled as tears came into her vision. She knew he was nervous but she didn't expect this. She thought he just was embarrassed of his terrible dancing skills.

"Kai Smith. I will marry you"

SOOOO.... I AM AWEFULLY SORRY for what a wait this has been! Life has gotten me so busy but I'm trying to update more. I was recently at a writers block as well, but I think I'm getting more inspiration.
I know this isn't the best chapter I've done but I hope you still enjoyed it!

What do you think of them finally getting engaged? ;)
Did I surprise you?
No probably not 😂

Anyway love you lots.
Thanks for sticking with me

✌️