Emergancy

-A/n-

(Y/n)- Your name

(B/g/f/n)- Best Girl Friends Name

Real short this time.

-End of Authors note-

(Y/n)'s P.o.v:

I watched as the door flung open in a great bang. Seriously. I just don't want this moment to end. I know I may sound selfish but this is as close as I will ever be to Kai. His Girlfriend, wouldn't like it if I was always this close. Bad things will happen. Trust me (b/g/f/n) will go crazy. She's a little boy crazy just saying.

I felt as Kai got up from our embrace. Moving his dashing green eyes to the culprit framing the door.

Lloyd.

(A/n: Bet you didn't see that coming.😝)

Why is he here? I barely even talk to him, let alone am close to him. What?

"Kai..There is an emergency."

**Note I am going to bend season 5 of Ninjago just a bit, it will be the same main idea though**

"What is it Lloyd. I am kinda doing something important. Is it really that huge of an emergency, do I have to be there. I want to stay with (y/n). I want to make sure she stays safe." Kai snapped to Lloyd.

He cares. That so sweet. I am important to him. He doesn't want to leave.

"No, you need to come. Ghost sightings have been reported, and are highly dangerous. I am sorry for what ever happened but we have to go now!" Lloyd said scratching his nape.

"Aww fine I am coming. I'm sorry princess. I gotta go. The doctor said you will be out later today. I will come visit you I promise." Kai finished, kissing my cheek and giving me a long passionate hug, whispering the phrase
"Don't give up."

Sending shivers up my spine.

"Be safe, and go kick some ghost booty for me." I laughed sending a wave to the two boys.

"I will. I will (y/n). Kai yelled closing the door behind him.

My stomach jumped, as butterflies dances all around inside it. My heart fluttered like a ladybug. My cheeks flush a tinted pink thinking about his words.

"Don't give up."

I won't give up. Kai, I won't hurt my self any longer. I will be strong for you. No matter how much it hurts me to see you with another girl, I will be supporting you through every step of the way. Though I may never get over you entirely I will always make sure you feel special. I will do all this for one reason. The reason being, that I love you. More than my Best Friend, I love him more than I love myself.

Call me Miss movin on.

3rd Person P.o.v:

Later that day..(y/n) was released from the Hospital feeling better than ever. She finally earned some of her confidence back. She found herself. She was ready to be the new her, sassy, confident, Happy, and also secretly short tempered, (y/n). She was free to be her.

Kai and the other ninja were not feeling as great as (y/n) did. They just couldn't figure out how to defeat these ghosts, they were relentless. Nothing they seemed to do was getting rid of them. They just kept coming. The worst part is that the ghosts of the cursed realms can hurt, them as the ninja and humans selves, physically, and they can't do anything to them everything goes through them.

The ninja were giving up. As for Kai, he kept fighting, fighting, and fighting. He can't stand to give. that wasn't him. He had to find a way to defeat these cursed beings, no matter how long it took. No matter how hurt he got, and how much pain he was inflicted with.

It took hours upon hours to find what killed the ghosts, but Kai, finally figured out that ghosts weaknesses were water. He started to pour water all over as well as the other ninja. The ghost finally started to retreat.

The ninja celebrated. Kai on the other hand was in to much pain. He had deeps gashes as cuts al strewn through out his body.
He was running low on energy and his blood was leaking fast.

"Kai! oh my gosh lets get you home and cleaner up!" Cole said.

"Ya lets hurry up I am feeling a little bit light headed. I don't know how much longer I will be conscious." Kai managed to speak.

It has been at least 3 hours since (Y/n) was released from the hospital. She was worried she had not heard from Kai like he promised so she rushed to the bounty as soon as possible. Calling (b/g/f/n) on the way. She needed to be there if something bad is going on.

As soon as both girls arrived at the bounty the ninja where already there. Kai getting cared for by Nya, his sister.

"(Y/n) Oh my gosh! I heard what happened I am so sorry I did not come visit. I am glad you are okay." Cole frantically spoke, performing a bone crushing hug.

"It's okay Cole, but can you let go I kinda need my bones In one piece. " (y/n) choked out.

"Sorry."

"Where is Kai?" she asked worriedly.

"He's hurt. if you want to see him he is in his room. You too (b/g/f/n)." Cole finished.

The two girls rushed into his room. Startling both Kai and Nya.

"Kai. You need to be more careful." (B/g/f/n) said, running up to him, kissing him passionately on the lips.

Kai sighed annoyed. He was just doing his job.

"Yeah, yeah. I am just doing my job."- He chuckled-"I missed you so much (b/g/f/n)." Kai said, holding her by the hips.

"Hello? I'm right here." (y/n) laughed throwing here arms up.

"(Y/n). I am so glad you are okay now! I was worried about you the whole time." Kai smiled, his dashing smile.

"You didn't have to be. I won't give up." (Y/n) said adding a quick kiss to his cheek.

"(Y/n) can I talk to you for a second!" (b/g/f/n) asked with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"Ya sure."

(B/g/f/n) pulled (y/n)'s arm. not to mention super hard. He wrist was bruised when they reached the bottom of the bounty.

-Authors note-

Sorry this chapter was kind of boring. It was a filler to lead to the next chapter which is very important.

Was this Chapter too boring?

What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors.

Also shout out to @Ninjago-TMNT-fanluv
And
@FlareFrozenriverClay
For wishing me a happy birthday!
Be sure to check out there accounts

Thank you all for reading!

I love you all!

V o t e

C o m m e n t

S h a r e

F o l l o w

I LOVE YOU ALL MY LITTLE NINJA🙅❤💜💘

-K