No Matter What

The day was cold. Christmas had just gotten over a few days earlier. Everyone was on a Christmas "hangover."

They were partied out. Tired.

(Y/n) was lying in her bed restlessly, she couldn't go back to sleep. It was 12:00 in the afternoon, but she didn't want to wake anyone.

Her eyes wandered to her new KeyBoard (a kind of piano), that Kai had given to her as one of her Christmas presents.

She didn't know how to play very well, just a few songs, but she would learn eventually.

She smiled at the thought of writing songs for Kai and singing them to him when it was the right time.

She gently closed her eyes as she daydreamed, about her hopeful future with a certain someone. And she had been day dreaming for so long that she had almost fallen asleep again, but it was ruined by the sudden pounding of footsteps and the slamming of a door.

(Y/n) shot up, groaning. Her long slow footsteps trudged along the wooden flooring slowly.

She made her way to the bathroom door that had been slammed only moments ago. She brought her hand up to the door knocking on it.

"Whoever's in here are you alright?" (y/n) asked leaning against the bathroom door.

"I'm F-"

She listened, confused. Why did they stop in mid sentence?

Continuing to listen, she heard a sound almost like gagging.

Who ever was in the bathroom was sick.

"I'm fine, princess." After a while a familiar voice finished speaking, groggily.

It hit her. That was Kai. He was the only one who ever called her princess. She could hardly recognize his voice, he sounded so sickly.

"Kai, you're not. You are sick, I can already tell by you're tone." (y/n) said opening the door.

Her eyes wandered downward to the male figure laying upon the cold hard ground. He was clutching his stomach. His hair wasn't in its usual spike, more like just flat and a bit messy. She knelt down to his height.

"You need some rest." She insured.

"I know I do I've-"- He started, but then turned his head throwing up into the toilet-"I've been throwing up all night, but I've thrown up on my bed so that's not really an option." Kai finished, flushing the toilet.

"Aw, Kai you can rest in my bed, and I'll clean up you're sheets. Okay? I'm going to take care of you this time."

"No, no (y/n). I don't want you getting this sickness."

"I don't care if I get it. You help me all the time and I need to return the favor."

"There is no favor to return." Kai said weakly throwing up once more.

"Nope. There is, lets go." (y/n) said stubbornly.

She took his hand, making him stand. She linked her arms onto his, leading him to her clean bedroom, lying him in her bed.

"I'll be back, here's a bucket so you don't have to run to the bathroom every time." (Y/n) said.

"Thank you."

She nodded, walking to his room. And as soon as she walked in, she gaged. It totally smelled like a sick person in his room, obviously.

(Y/n) sighed.

She plugged her nose quickly taking all of his sheets and running them into the washing machine, and started the cleaning process of them.

"Well glad that's over with but now..." she laughed stepping into his room once more spraying a tropical fabreeze in it.