Already?

It had been a few days since the break-up and for both teens everything was falling to pieces.

Kai was in a state of depression. He would not come out of his room. No one knew exactly what had happened between the two and they were worried. Kai would barely even talk to his sister. He would spend his days crying, over thinking, and more crying. He sat on his bed, overgrown hair in a mess ruffled on his head. His eyes swollen, his voice hoarse, over thinking once again like he did everyday. He thought about how things may have been different if she hadn't cheated. He wondered what she had been thinking about when she did it. How long that little affair was going on. Sighing he lied on his bed top.

Crying he called out, "Why did you do this to me? After all I loved you with all I had and you crushed it in between your hands." His heart was bleeding, not literally, but the pain made it feel as if it were.

Across the hall behind a closed door sat an equally depressed (y/n). She was upset at Robin, but she knew that he shouldn't take the blame. For whom the real blame was but for her. Her long lashes were soaked to the root in her clear tears. She had not bothered to try to explain to her beloved Kai, she knew he wouldn't even listen to one word she would say. She knew she had broken his trust, and it broke her broken heart even more than it was. She missed him, even more than she wished.

(Y/n) began to cry for the fifth time that day, whispering to herself she said, "I'm sorry, so sorry." that phrase was the only thing she could bring herself to say everyday.

-

"Kai. You need to come out. We have a guest, you need to come out to have dinner with us. Please compose yourself." Nya begged walking into his room.

"Who is it?" Kai said getting ready.

"Someone you'd be happy to see." she smiled faintly hugging him. "Hold on my brother."

He sniffed, "Thank you Nya, I'll be there for you."

Nya smiled faintly walking to (y/n)'s room growling int disgust. Nya knew she had broken his heart, and she hated her for it. She didn't deserve him, she always told herself.

"(Y/n) there's a guest woman up and get your butt out here."

"Look Nya I know you're mad just please let me explain." (y/n) pleaded, changing into nice clothes doing her hair.

"No! You hurt my brother, you idiot, just stay away from my family you witch."

"You're right." she cried, falling to her knees. (y/n) was ready to fall a part and die. She didn't know how much more she could take.

Kai and (y/n) both trudged along the wooden floors too the kitchen not daring to look at each other. They knew if they would a major break down for both would occur.
As soon as they reached the kitchen the ninja were sitting around the table staring at them both. It had been a elaborate hoax they wanted to know what was going on. And they were going to get one long painful story. Kai explained the story as (y/n) cried claiming it wasn't true. No one would listen though, not even her own brother.

"Cole, please believe me. You only heard his side of the story, you haven't heard the truth."

Cole frowned glaring a his sister, "So your telling me that my ninja brother is a liar. No he's not! I'm disappointed in you. Just leave this room... everyone is upset with you."

Zane agreed frowning at her. Lloyd shook his head in disappoint and shame. Jay glared along with his girlfriend Nya. Kai sighed, frowning.

She was speechless. Crying she ran out of the kitchen straight to her room slamming the door shut. A shutter arose though out the whole house. The vibe was gloomy and sad. (y/n) slid to the bottom of her door crying into her knees.
She was alone, and afraid. She hadn't always been that way. But one by one, they all left her, until now she was quite alone.

She looked at her phone glancing at the picture of them together still on her lock screen. Her tears never ceased to stop and she stared at the picture for an eternity.Her thoughts were all she could focus on.

"I would do absolutely anything right now to be able to snuggle up right next to you, bury my head in your chest, and interlock my fingers with yours. I'd be able to look up at you and smile whenever I wanted to.
I'd be able to lean up and kiss you whenever I wanted to. I'd be able to tell you how I feel whenever I wanted to."

Her breath was heavy and hitched as she slowly drifted off to sleep. Laying upon the floor by her door, she was out cold. The tears where glued to her cheeks, making her looks so helpless and weak. No matter how much she had hated looking that way, she had known she deserved every bit of it. Every heart break, every disappointed look, every glare, everything.

-

"Was this all just a trick for me to tell the truth because that was not cool!" yelled Kai.

"Well it was partly that but also because Skylor is here to see you. If you don't mind."
He paused. "I guess I could uses some company." Nya began to smile. "There's my brother." patting his pack she walked away.

"Kai. I heard what happened and I wanted to let you know I am so sorry. You seemed to really love her." said a red head girl shyly walking in.

Kai smiled faintly looking at her beautiful face. No matter how much he wouldn't want to admit it he knew, he still felt something towards her all this time. Since the tournament of elements had happened, he was never the same. She had changed his life for the better and the worst. Kai knew the deep deep down in the sad little pit held in the cage, that he called a heart, it still beated for her. He still loved her. Still adored her soft sweet shyness, but also how she had a rebellious, sassiness to her. Her hazel eyes gleaming and glittering as the first time he saw her. The connections they shared. The love, adventure, and endurance they showed with each other. Knowing he hadn't really had any feelings like that with (y/n). At least not yet. Kai's heart was torn but he knew that maybe just possibly he still loved a certain Skylor.

"It's okay Skylor. I think I'm getting over it. How would you like to I don't know spend the rest of the night together." Kai smiled a genuine smile he hadn't done in days.

And at the moment he knew....

He still loved Skylor.

But his memories with (y/n) were still a worse form of torture, to him.

Yet, as they day seemed to roll on

The more time he spent with Skylor....

As the night turned into days.

He had finally come to a conclusion on where his heart was set

He still loved Skylor...

WELP! This chapter sucked at writing because it hurt to write it. I hate Skylor..... Next chapter will be up later this week or next....