Lets get down to buisness

-A/n-

If you want to use my edit, the one above please give credit 😊❤

Oh my gosh dang! I got to 1.07k reads and 100 votes! Thank you guys so much for the love and support. Just for this I will add addition fuzziness to this chapter!!!

(Y/n)- your name

(E/n)- Enemy's name previously known as (b/g/f/n).

(H/c)- Hair color

(H/l)- Hair length

(S/c)- Skin color

(E/c)- eye color

(Purple/yellow/pink/sliver)- choose one color for your Gi.

(W/o/c)- weapon of choice

(M/n)- Middle name

(L/n)- Last name

I am going to start were they started to lean in because it will make more sense this way 😏

-End of A/n-

Kai's P.o.v:

I started to lean in. I had no clue why but I did. It felt like it fit the moment.

Then (y/n) started to lean in also...

Closer....

Closer....

Closer...

Until...

"Kai...Help me!" A familiar voice sounded.

(Y/n) turned into the direction from where the voice came from.
Causing me to kiss (y/n) on the cheek.

Good thing. I would have a hard time trying to explain to (E/n) why we kissed. I wouldn't want (e/n) to be mad at (y/n).

"Kai that's Lloyd he needs help!" (y/n) said getting up off of me, running to his room.

"(Y/n) wait for me!" I yelled, running to Lloyd's room.

I walked in to see Lloyd with Black hair and his skin seemed to be turning green pale color. Then he vanished never saying a word. I was too late.

"What happened?" I asked.

"He was possessed by a ghost from the cursed realm. I could not stop him I am sorry Kai." (y/n) replied getting teary eyed.

"Princess it's not your fault we will get Lloyd back, I promised him that I would take care of him and I plan to keep that promise." I said hugging her tightly.

"Lets get down to business. We are going to start your training right now. Now get your (Purple/yellow/pink/sliver) Gi on and grab your (w/o/c). Meet in back the training room in 5 minutes."

**Inserts spongebob narration voice****5 Minutes later***

"Alright so first we are going to start on our punches." I said looking into (y/n)'s eyes.

"Kai I am not dumb I know how to punch." (Y/n) sighed.

"Uh..Huh... Let me see it punch me." I tested.

She brought her arms up in perfect harmony and in one quick swing she punched me right in the gut. A shock of pain ran through me.

"Ow. Okay we don't need to work on that." I chuckled.

"Aw did I hurt poor Mr. Hothead?" She smirked crossing her arms to her chest.

"Haha very funny. Lets work on dodging shall we? I know your not great at that." I teased.