Lost and found?

Kai rushed in the direction of the scream it had to be her, her knew that scream all too well. Though he did not like to hear it in this way unless it was caused by him scaring her. Which that was not the case in this situation.

Kai stopped to catch his breath. He looked around. He found that he was deep in a forest. It was creepy he had to say.

It was dense with dark green decaying trees all around. Mushrooms on the cold brown dirt. Bugs crawling everywhere he looked. Creaking and cracking sounds every second. No sun to be seen anywhere.

"No wonder I haven't found her... There is no way in a million years I would think to look in this creepy forest unless I knew that (y/n) was here for sure...which I do..." Kai thought.

Then he heard it... once again. A scream of pain and fear.

"I am coming for you (y/n)!" Kai screamed as he started running faster than before.

He heard as the scream became louder and louder every step he took.

His heart was pounding out of his chest. Nothing would stop him now. He had gotten this far and be couldn't lose it now.

Once the scream reached full volume Kai realized he had come to a deep dark cave. In the very center or the forest.

Whoever had kidnapped his girlfriend was going to get it and he would make sure of that. Nothing would stand in his way... no matter how long it would take.

Kai ran in the cave breathlessly.

The cave was totally and utterly creepy. Giant cave spiders roamed around freely.

"Ok this is creepy..." Kai muttered.

He crept down the deep dark tunnel and came to a stop when he nearly reached the location of the kidnapper.

He hid behind a rock waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

"Where is the ninja's location? Where does your boyfriend stay?" the figure said loudly.

"I-I won't tell you...ever." (y/n) stuttered.

"Lets try this again. Where do the ninja stay? Where is your boyfriend?"

"I told you just as the many times before I. WILL. NOT. TELL. YOU."

"Fine, you know what happens next" The figure spoke once again, only this time she started to beat (y/n) severely.

Blood ran down her face.

She cried out in pain.

This had been happening to (y/n) for the full 4 and 1/2 months she has been here.

The figure that she still didn't know who it was, would ask her the same question. (Y/n) would refuse to answer the question.

She couldn't put her boyfriend nor the other ninja in trouble.

Then, she would get beaten starved she was only allowed to eat on certain days or a certain day of the week.

Kai's eyes widened. She had been protecting them, and getting hurt because of it.

The figure stopped and turned to the rock Kai was hiding behind. It squinted and started to run away leaving an injured (y/n), tied up.

She took a deep breath and the tears started to run down her face like a waterfall.

"I can't I just can't put Kai in danger... I don't know how much more I can take. I can't do this anymore, but I have too.." She whispered to herself.

Her blood stained her face but the tears left spots untouched of blood.

Kai listened to the quite sobs and words coming from his girlfriends lips.

He stood up, running to her.

"Go away..." (y/n) said not knowing who it was.

"(Y/n)... Princess I found you." Kai squeaked as his own salty tears came down his face.

She looked up smiling.

"Kai... My knight you have saved me." she sobbed looking down at the blood stained ground.

"Lets get you out of here."

"I'd like that."

Kai cut the ropes bound to her hands.

She fell to the ground with a halting thud. She hurriedly got up rubbing her scarred writs from the ropes binds.

"(Y/n) what did that person do to you?" Kai asked taking her into a warm embrace.

"It doesn't matter whoever it was is gone and now I have you.." Her raspy voice rang in his ears, but it wasn't raspy to him.

"Lets get you clean up."

Kai led her to a distant stream and helped her wash all the blood off of her body. He swiped a piece of loose hair out of her face to find her crying once again.

"What's wrong...you are safe now."

"I... I just thought you'd given up on me."

"I'd never give up on you. People wanted me too but I couldn't and I can't. I love you too much. I would risk everything for you (y/n). Just know that there was never a day where I didn't look for you. I felt lost without you. I was a mess while you were gone. When your gone I will never stop chasing after you. You are the light of my life. I love you with all my heart." Kai said wiping her tears away but letting his own flow freely.

He slowly brought her face up to his kissing her softly.

At this point both of them were a complete mess. They sobbed to each other. Though they weren't sad sobs but happy ones.

They were happy they finally found each other once again.

(Y/n) hugged Kai as tight as she could, burying her face into his chest. Kai hugged her back just as tightly resting his head on top of hers.

"Kai, I love you..."

Finally reunited!

Any requests on what's next?

Kisses
XxX-