Back in action

She lied on the fluffy green grass, smiling as she felt the warm rays of sun against her face.

Spring had come upon Ninjago. The bright colored tulips and flowers were about to bloom. New baby animals were born and all the snow was melted. Everyone out and about with friends and family.

As for (Y/n), she was home alone.

Her boyfriend and the other ninja went out to Stixx. They had been gone for a while, but she knew they'd be alright.

She would have gone with, but Kai felt it would be best if she stayed away from harms way. Well, since the last encounter with her and Morro had.

Her breathed mixed with the cool breeze floating through the air. The sun quickly died down with a person hovering over it.

"Hey!" (y/n) bellowed, propping herself up with her elbows.

"Sorry (y/n), I just need to talk to you." a male voice said apologetically.

She narrowed her eyes looking at the figure standing in front of her. His dirty blonde hair done, but messy. His chocolate brown eyes shimmered in the sun light. Robin.

"I don't want to talk to you. You are a player!" She sighed laying back on the grass.

"I can explain, if you please give me a chance. I promise, I didn't want to hurt you."

"If you didn't want to hurt me why did you do it anyway!" She huffed glaring daggers into his soul.

"Look, just listen, promise me that. You don't have to believe me. I just want you to now the truth of the matter. Please!" Robin begged lying next to a furious (y/n)

"Fine make it quick!" She spoke venom filling every word.

She stood up moving away from him. She was disgusted. When she met him he seemed like a gentlemen but she was wrong. Or at least she thought.

Robin sighed looking down before taking a shakily heavy breath, and letting it all out.

"You see (E/n) saw you and I together and she didn't like the thought of that. She threatened to hurt you if I didn't obey her every whim. I was too afraid and hysterical to explain to you. I would never intentionally hurt you. I wanted you to be my girlfriend. I really did. I loved you with all my heart and stupid (E/n) had to ruin it. I'm sorry so so sorry for everything... You don't have to trust me I understand completely if you don't."

(Y/n) was speechless, was he really telling the truth? He seemed very emotional about it at one point his eyes started to tear up. It also seemed like a legit story. It was totally something (E/n) would do.

"Robin. Do you truly, really, truly tell the truth about that day?" She asked looking into his eyes.

"Of course I am telling the truth. I never meant to hurt you (y/n). Can we start over? As friends...from the begging." Robin said, trailing off.

"Of course we can. Hi, I'm (y/n), (y/n) (l/n) and you are?"

"Nice to meet you, and the names Robin." He chuckled smiling.

The two spent the day having fun together. They did pretty much everything together all day.

Their friendship was restored and that's all Robin could ever wish for.

"What are you thinking about, Rob." (y/n) asked nudging his shoulder as they sat on the top of green grassy hill that overlooked a lake.

"Nothing, just what are you doing alone today I mean, I thought you would be with Kai, your boyfriend."

"Oh, well he's on a mission, in Stixx. And I would have gone with them but Kai didn't want me getting hurt because the last time I fought that enemy I was almost killed.."

"He most certainly is a good boyfriend for you then. He cares about you a lot huh?"

(Y/n) smiled dreamily. "He really does. I love him so much"

"I am happy for you (Nickname). I really am." He sighed a bit looking into the horizon.

"Hey...what's wrong?"

"I just wish..." He shifted uncomfortably. He does not like to admit this. Though, he knew it wad true. He took a deep breath letting it all out. "I wish I had a girlfriend of my own."

(Y/n) turned to him. She had felt sympathy for him. He had not found someone he could call his own. And mostly because of (e/n). She ruined everything for him.

Hugging him she whispered into his ear "I know you will find the perfect girl Robin, just you wait." (y/n) pulled away from the hug also looking too the horizon.

"Thank you (y/n) it means a lot to me. Really it does." He smiled.

The two sat in peaceful silence over looking the setting sun, and the soft ombré pink and orange horizon.

So I'm sorry I know this one didn't have, Kai, your boyfriend in it and it had mostly dialogue, but GOOD NEWS! I am starting on the next chapter right this moment and He will be in it so...yeah it should be up later tonight or tomorrow!

Hold on because you are in for a treat! This was just a filler chapter because no I didn't forget about Lloyd.