Healing

-A/n-

(Y/n) - your name

(B/g/f/n) - best girl friend name

-end of A/n-

3rd Person P.o.v:

Kai watched helplessly as (y/n) was pulled into a ambulance.
He couldn't but help feel sadness taking over. His best friend is now in the hospital and he didn't know the reason.

Kai sluggishly walked into the ambulance, not wanting to she her hurt. His once happiness was all gone, nothing would make him happy anymore, until he knows (Y/n) is alright.

Kai will not give up on her. He hoped it was nothing serious, but his gut was telling him otherwise.

He called, his girlfriend, (b/g/f/n), but there was no answer. He then, tried to call Cole, No answer as well. No one to talk to, but stare, at his, best friend, that for all he knew was that she was dying and he would never see her smiling face. His last memory of her, was when she was sad.

"Why (y/n)? My best friend. Why her? I can't live without her." Kai told himself over and over.

---Time skip---

After hours of waiting. (Y/n) was pulled into her room, still not responsive. The doctor were now analyzing her results.

Kai walked quietly and carefully into her room. Looking at her and seeing her attached to all kinds of tubes.

Kai's P.o.v:

Seeing (y/n) in this condition makes me so depressed. I can't but help feel that it was my fault. Also, to think that it was only Yesterday when, I saw her smiling, happy face. Then, now she could be dying.

I let my hot tears stream down my face. I leaned over (y/n)'s stomach and hugged her sobbing.

"Please....Princess....I need you... Please be okay...I can't live without you." I sobbed to her.

"Please."

Just then, the doctor walked in.
I stood up and wiped my tears, walking over to him.

"Do you k-know what's wrong with her, doctor?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"Yes, we have come to the conclusion that (y/n) has deathly low blood sugar which was caused by her not eating. The last time she had a decent meal was yesterday morning. Her body is not used to not eating for so long."

"So, you're saying that she could be starving herself?" I asked worriedly.

"I didn't say that, but it is a possibility." The doctor said, leaving me alone in (y/n)'s room once again.

"(Y/n), why? Please wake up... I am worried about you!"

Tears came streaming down my face once again, as I got to (y/n). I kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly, once again sobbing.

"Please wake up"

3rd person P.o.v:

Kai has spent a good 5 minutes balling uncontrollably. He was worried that (y/n) might never wake up again. He couldn't comprehend, what he would do with himself knowing she was gone, and knowing that the very last time he saw her she was not smiling a genuine smile. The smile that could light up his world.

Slowly (y/n) opened her big (eye color) eyes. Blinking multiple time to adjust to the light. Once she realized she was in the hospital! She felt something holding her stomach down. she glanced down realizing Kai was hugging her crying.

She was shocked as ever. She never thought that she would see Kai cry. He was always a strong person.

"Princess, won't you stay with me, because you're all I need, please wake up." Kai said, with hurt lining his voice

(A/N: See what I did there😏)

"Kai..My knight.. I will always stay with you." (Y/n) Managed to choke out.

"(Y/n)! I was so worried don't ever do that to me again."

She cupped Kai's cheeks bringing his face up to hers.Using her thumbs she gently wiped his soft tears away, and soothingly spoke the words.

"Kai, do not cry for me. I am okay now. You don't have to worry." She finished with a quick passionate kiss to his forehead, leaving tears to flow, down her own cheeks.

(Y/n) was happy he cared that is all she needed to know, to be positive Kai cared for her.

"You got to Promise me something first." Kai started.

"Sure. What is it?"

"Don't ever starve yourself again. Please you almost died. And if you died I could not live. You are my best friend. Please don't do this to yourself." Kai said, looking into her softened, tear filled eyes.

"I-I.." (Y/n) stammered.

"Please. Tell. me. why. you. did. this. to. your. self. And. promise. me. You. won't. do. it. again. please. princess" Kai pleaded, making sure to exaggerate each word he said.

"I was depressed okay. I was hurt and couldn't get over it. I felt hungry, but I just-, my mind was telling me other wise. I was dumb. I know that. I never wanted to hurt you or make you scared. I just- I don't know, but I Promise I will never ever will starve my self again. I swear it on my life." (Y/n) said balling into Kai's chest, embracing him as tight as possible, never wanting to let go.

"Who hurt you (y/n). I will show them never to hurt you again."

"It doesn't matter, but if I do feel like starving myself again I will be sure to let you know."

"Promise?" Kai asked squeezing (y/n) tighter into the hug.

"Promise." (y/n) finished, squeezing him back.

Both sat there in the tight embrace. Each with puffy red eyes, but they did not mind, for they only cared that each other was alright. Silence filled the room. Not awkward silence, but nice silence.

The world seemed to stop around them. Everything was perfect. They were safe in each others arms, and that's all that mattered. All they really cared about. The two young teens never wanted to let go, from fear of drifting apart.

Kai was worried that (y/n) would starve herself again, or she would get hurt again and do something worse. (Y/n) on the other hand was worried this moment is going to be a one time deal. All she ever wanted was for Kai to love her back. She thought that this one time deal would be the only time she would feel and get this much affection from him. Her one true love.

*BANG*

The door suddenly and hurriedly swung open causing the sweet silence to leave the room.

-Authors note-

I am sorry it is another cliffhanger. [Not really] I got to admit no matter how much I hate them. They will be the most fun things to write. It also keeps me wanting to read the story when they have them, but I don't know is it just me?

Who do you think opened the door ruining the feels?

Was that enough fuzziness or would you like more before they get into a relationship?

The next update will most likely be either, Saturday, or Monday. I am sorry you have to wait so long but that's the way the has to be. I am busy on Fridays, and Sundays.

Sorry if there is any grammatical or spelling errors.

Be sure to

V O T E
C O M M E N T
S H A R E
F O L L O W!

Thank you all very much for reading this story and all the love! You guys mean the world to me!

I love you all my LITTLE NINJA
🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅

-K